Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the Kelly hype has started again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all terrible competition, the only ones that are excusiable are Rubio because of him being a comeback opponent and then Lockett was a mandatory.

That being said, Pavlik should have fought Abraham in the fall or whenever he had the many chances too. And he should have fought Williams on December 5th

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      They are not PPV attractions, mate.

Man They could tag team themselves in and out the ring and they would still lose evry round vs. Floyd.

THEY ARE STR8 BUMS!!!!!

Comment

I can't believe this guy Kelly Pavlik and his fans. Pavlik's last 4 fights: Lockett, Hopkins(44 year old who whooped him), Rubio, Espino.

How can you take this guy serious when his last good win was a decision over Jermain Taylor like 2 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          Why was Miguel Espino a good win?

Pavlik is the middleweight champion of the world. WHO HAS HE DEFENDED AGAINST????

Does anybody see anything wrong here? How can a fighter go 2 years without legitimately defending his undisputed title without a whisper from any organization?? No Sturm fight in those 2 years? No Abraham fight? The **** is going on with Pavlik?
          thats what im talking about..
          We people in Germany were waiting 4 those fights, but they never happend, cuz why i mangend it in da post b4, but who cares.
          both are/were champions adn Kelly had got the BEST OPPERTUNITY TO GET ALL BELTS and be UNDISPUTED, but he was afraid in losing his ones in fightin a risky fight.

and u tought u could shake ur nuts in a division that is 2 above urs and beat the old man, but he schooled u badly.

ALL we wanted was to represnet our Guys, AA and Sturm, to show them talents but everbody ducks them. we saw the fight with oscar.

whatever

Comment

+ abraham is a SMw right now .. well done pavlik

Comment

Was surprised how slow Kelly looked. He's lucky that guy didn't hit harder.

I'm sure he'll be back to his usual self for his next fight, but it won't be enough to beat Williams.

Anyway I said all along the fight with Williams would happen. So tired of seeing these ridiculous threads calling Pavlik a coward. The fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                They're all terrible competition, the only ones that are excusiable are Rubio because of him being a comeback opponent and then Lockett was a mandatory.

That being said, Pavlik should have fought Abraham in the fall or whenever he had the many chances too. And he should have fought Williams on December 5th
                They waited Abraham out until he couldn't stay at MW. He was looking too shaky.

Comment

Williams ain't a WW. Never has never will.

But he'll smoke Pavlikkk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
                    Williams ain't a WW. Never has never will.

But he'll smoke Pavlikkk.
                    Bro did you see how slow Kelly was...I mean I was laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
                      thats what im talking about..
                      We people in Germany were waiting 4 those fights, but they never happend, cuz why i mangend it in da post b4, but who cares.
                      both are/were champions adn Kelly had got the BEST OPPERTUNITY TO GET ALL BELTS and be UNDISPUTED, but he was afraid in losing his ones in fightin a risky fight.

and u tought u could shake ur nuts in a division that is 2 above urs and beat the old man, but he schooled u badly.

ALL we wanted was to represnet our Guys, AA and Sturm, to show them talents but everbody ducks them. we saw the fight with oscar.

whatever
                      Sorry bro. Damn, you making me get all emotional for Germany.

I think Abraham will still prove himself and make your country proud.

Comment

Working...
                      X