Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Lou Moret Paid Off in Klitschko vs. Lewis or is He Just A Terrible Ref?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
    Poll coming. The amount of rabbit punches that Lewis was allowed to throw, headbutts, and the clinches that Moret didnt break unless Lewis had lost the advantage. funniest thing is when he chastized Vitali for looking like he might throw a punch in a clinch, then stands by while Lewis's whole fight plan was to throw punches while holding. Also Lewis was never once even warned for excessive clinching. Funniest thing is 1:42 in round 6 where Lou Moret tells the fighters to break, Vitali releases and lets go of Lewis's arm and Lou Moret stands there as Lewis throws another punch while clinching.

So what do you think, was Lou Moret paid off or is he just a terrible ref?
    A Klitschko fan complaining about clinching, i've seen it all now.

Comment

I think I've read every single Klitlicker excuse for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Why do you guys keep saying that. Maybe there's something the matter with your own eyeballs. Did you not see how klitschko was glaring around at everyone when he heard they'd stopped the fight.

With BOTH eyes, WIDE OPEN. there was nothing wrong with his eye at all. He had a gash across his eyebrow, wasn't even swollen nor bleeding (after the 4th) and a couple of small "paper-cuts" underneath the same eye, along with a bit of a bruise, hardly swollen at all.

It's about time you guys stopped using untrue, dramatic sounding hyperbole, and stuck to the facts. Even the after-fight pictures you guys use showing little bits of cotton wool stuck on the cuts show Klitschko with BOTH eyes wide open.

Klitschko was robbed of that title, which would have ended in another round or two at most. No wonder he was raging about it.

Lewis was on his last legs, got the fright of his life, which was still obvious in his after fight interview with Larry Merchant, when he was still trembling.
        You're right the cut wasn't significant at all, they were just shoving tissue in it for Vitali's tears later.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Why do you guys keep saying that. Maybe there's something the matter with your own eyeballs. Did you not see how klitschko was glaring around at everyone when he heard they'd stopped the fight.

With BOTH eyes, WIDE OPEN. there was nothing wrong with his eye at all. He had a gash across his eyebrow, wasn't even swollen nor bleeding (after the 4th) and a couple of small "paper-cuts" underneath the same eye, along with a bit of a bruise, hardly swollen at all.

It's about time you guys stopped using untrue, dramatic sounding hyperbole, and stuck to the facts. Even the after-fight pictures you guys use showing little bits of cotton wool stuck on the cuts show Klitschko with BOTH eyes wide open.

Klitschko was robbed of that title, which would have ended in another round or two at most. No wonder he was raging about it.

Lewis was on his last legs, got the fright of his life, which was still obvious in his after fight interview with Larry Merchant, when he was still trembling.
          This indeed.

Comment

It was weird how Vitali's eye fell apart. it was nothing but luck, that Lewis did that damage cause he was getting worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              It was weird how Vitali's eye fell apart. it was nothing but luck, that Lewis did that damage cause he was getting worked.
              Punching someone in the face so much that you turn their eye into a menstruating vagina is "nothing but luck"?

Comment

Pathetic thread. I'm glad the OP was banned. Klitlickers still upset that the one and only time one of them faced a legit ATG, even a past prime one, he got stopped.
                Last edited by Daddy T; 10-01-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                  A Klitschko fan complaining about clinching, i've seen it all now.
                  LOL just was going to say that. I guess the clinching by Lewis ****ed up Vitali's eye

Comment

Working...
                  X