No announcement yet.

UFC contender Hector Lombard tests positive for steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Yup, gullible.

Also I find it funny how you were gloating in your first post that you 'called it' yet in the same post you called Lombard glass jawed. He has never been finished in 40 fights and never even been hurt by strikes. Shows how much you know, I think you got something in common with the Diaz sisters.
    Last edited by BKM-2010; 02-11-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Everybody is on steroids

Comment

why do people keep saying "everyone" is on steroids in a way that leads me to believe you arent exaggerating for added effect? lots of people are on steroids for sure, but everyone?

i would never do steroids for any reason, the long term damage to your body isnt worth any amount of fame or money and i wouldnt want to win that way as i would truly not feel like a winner. there is no doubt there are others who feel the same way i do about this, some who just happen to fight at the highest level be it in boxing or mma.

not everyone is a cheater, not everyone is in it for the money and not everyone is a liar. lots of fighters fight clean, i cant name names because i dont know for sure which ones. there are many cheaters out there who havent been caught, but there are many athletes who are simply clean as well.

Comment

There are fighters who 'look' like they are using and some who don't. If you think a guy is clean while he's not only competitive with obvious users but is destroying them, it's clear that he takes something as well. If there's two guys with similar genetics, a clean fighter is not gonna be able to keep up with the user who is recovering much, much faster with those drugs and generally has all of his attributes enhanced. It's just common sense and not realising it or wanting to accept is just being gullible. I mean come on. A natural guy is resting and tring to maintain his joints and muscles at home while the user is still in the gym training his ass off because the drugs already recovered him. You simply can't compete with the best without it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            ^Yup, gullible.

Also I find it funny how you were gloating in your first post that you 'called it' yet in the same post you called Lombard glass jawed. He has never been finished in 40 fights and never even been hurt by strikes. Shows how much you know, I think you got something in common with the Diaz sisters.
            No, I'm just a realist, you steroid fan boy. Not 100% of UFC fighters are on steroids, just 95%. Lombard's chin sucks just as much as your posting.

Comment

There are fighters who 'look' like they are using and some who don't. If you think a guy is clean while he's not only competitive with obvious users but is destroying them, it's clear that he takes something as well. If there's two guys with similar genetics, a clean fighter is not gonna be able to keep up with the user who is recovering much, much faster with those drugs and generally has all of his attributes enhanced. It's just common sense and not realising it or wanting to accept is just being gullible. I mean come on. A natural guy is resting and tring to maintain his joints and muscles at home while the user is still in the gym training his ass off because the drugs already recovered him. You simply can't compete with the best without it.
              You're a complete ****ing idiot. If BJ Penn was on performance enhancers then he wouldn't have spent over half his career fighting much bigger guys outside his natural weight class including 205lbs champions like Machida. You don't know anything about fighting.

Comment

Chavez JR was sitting at home on the couch smoking weed and hitting a heavy bag every now and then, while Sergio was in the gym training his ass off, and Chavez still went 12 rounds and still almost knocked him out. Steroids only help you recover in training, they don't make you a skilled fighter or improve your chin or stamina.

BJ Penn is clearly not on steroids and absolutely SCHOOLED confirmed steroid abuser Sean Sherk in a 5 round fight with nothing but his superior boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                  Steroids only help you recover in training, they don't make you a skilled fighter
                  The funniest contradiction I've seen in a long time. What makes you more skilled? More training. What allows you to train harder and more often? Steroids.

I know you have a low IQ but let that sink in slowly, pal.

or improve your chin or stamina.
                  Mark Kerr about his prime when he was a walking pharmacy:
                  "I felt like I could take a sledgehammer to my face and keep going. I didn't even feel those punches that hit me"

And stamina? LOL. That's one of the main reasons they take it, you numbskull.

Do you still believe in Santa btw? Serious question.

Comment

The funniest contradiction I've seen in a long time. What makes you more skilled? More training. What allows you to train harder and more often? Steroids.

I know you have a low IQ but let that sink in slowly, pal.

Mark Kerr about his prime when he was a walking pharmacy:
                    "I felt like I could take a sledgehammer to my face and keep going. I didn't even feel those punches that hit me"

And stamina? LOL. That's one of the main reasons they take it, you numbskull.

Do you still believe in Santa btw? Serious question.
                    Finally you confirm what everyone already knew... that you were a complete idiot.

Alistair Overeem is the biggest roider in MMA and he has 9 knockout losses

Frank Mir was on steroids and he has 7 knockout losses

Phil Baroni 7 knockout losses

Ken Shamrock 9 knockout losses

I can go on and on with the glass jawed steroid users

They don't take steroids to recover from an 8 mile run or an hour on the heavy bag or mitts, they take steroids to recover from weight lifting, dummy. Thats why steroids are more common in MMA.

and its funny that you bring up "mark kerr in his prime", sorry but when was Mark Kerr's prime? He got knocked out 3 times in a row after only his 14th fight. HE KNOCKED HIMSELF OUT WHILE GOING FOR A TAKEDOWN
                    Last edited by Monaco Slim; 02-11-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

"Wow I cant believe that guy tested positive for steroids"-Said no one ever

Comment

Working...
                      X