Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Rick Glaser pulling things out of his ass on twatter - extremely credible
    Fighthype
    using direct quotes - not credible
    OMFG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      No they aren't buying it, they just accept it because they don't really want the fight. They're happy with the ability to claim Floyd is ducking because they know Pacquiao loses if the fight happened.
      Bingo, my friend.

Comment

This thread hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          Bob Arum Refutes Rumors That He Is Blocking the M***8230;: http://youtu.be/UI6pEhWMPPk

Arum says this guy hasn't been pac's lawyer for many years lol. Who's lying then? The article on fighthype seems like a farce to me.
          1. Has fighthype ever reported incorrect information

2. Has Arum ever told the truth?

There's your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I thought of that but I think Pac is popular and proven enough to where that wouldn't matter. Besides, this has trilogy written all over it. They'll all get richer.
            You're completely right

Comment

I question how reliable thaboxingvoice and fighthype are. Their sources seem really fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                The only reason why Arum would block this fight would be to spite Floyd which seems pretty stupid and I don't buy it. I mean its not like Pac hasn't lost before (he could very well lose this one) or has real chance of getting seriously hurt

Floyd's camp is throwing dirt most likely but I really think this fight will happen.
                or because he doesn't wanna open the books to Floyd/haymon. I mean there has to be a reason why he got pissed about the vision quest thing

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Or because he thinks Manny loses and therefore he loses his cash cow.
                  Because Manny never lost to Bradley via Decision or KTFO by Marquez? LOL. I would think getting KTFO by Marquez would hurt the "cash cow" more, than losing to the best fighter. I'm not buying this cash cow excuse. I would if Manny hadn't got KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                    Because Manny never lost to Bradley via Decision or KTFO by Marquez? LOL. I would think getting KTFO by Marquez would hurt the "cash cow" more, than losing to the best fighter. I'm not buying this cash cow excuse. I would if Manny hadn't got KTFO
                    Manny is supposed to be the "one" that beats Floyd. Been that way for years. He will lose all his luster if he doesnt win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Manny is supposed to be the "one" that beats Floyd. Been that way for years. He will lose all his luster if he doesnt win.
                      Thats not true, Manny has always been regarded as the underdog in that fight. Not sure if vegas ever had Manny over Floyd. The luster of the fight is these two, pound for pound kings, actually fighting each other. The narrative being painted is "Floyd is scared of Manny" not "Manny will beat Floyd".

They just put on a fight in China vs an unknown in Algeri. Manny will be fine if he loses. Losing to Floyd is not worst than getting KTFO by Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X