I think MUSLIM TERRORISTS are to Blame for Malaysian Plane Disappearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Too many Fox News fans here.

It crashed somewhere in the ocean. There has been no evidence for terrorist action. It is a great tragedy and should not be used for politiking.
    Yep, there's just no way this could've been a terrorist incident. Just no way. How on earth could anyone come to such a conclusion?

'Fox News'... hahahaaaa you're so predictable. Pathetic.

Comment

All the evidence points to giant radioactive monsters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
          i've said it before and i'll say it again, they will never find debris for this plane because it's parked at the US military base on the island of Diego Garcia.

plane was hacked by CIA and rerouted for whatever nefarious reason....
          What is your evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            Tase, have you received any red k from the user 'southpaw_07' lately? If so, for which post?

for the OP. Left a red k message of butt hurt POS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

for the OP. Left a red k message of butt hurt POS.
              LOL, yep & me too, with the message 'are u butt hurt now POS?', because of this thread I made - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=633580

He left me a message like that before because of a post I made about Islam. I saw this thread you made and suspected he may have done the same with you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                Malaysia is a muslim nation. Its state religion is muslim. 60% of its population practice Islam. Its two pilots are Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid. I think one or both of them couldnt wait to see Allah and did this and that the Malaysian government are hiding the truth because they dont want muslims looking bad.

again.

I know im not the only one thinking this and i know this is not the politically correct thing to say but i think that's what happened.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ As the saying goes, a little knowledge is dangerous.

You miss out that the pilot was an ardent supporter of the incumbent government's political enemy (Anwar Ibrahim).

If he couldn't wait to see Allah and crashed the plane, the Malaysian government would be the first to tell you, not hide it from you.

It would give them huge political leverage over Anwar Ibrahim, allow them to use guilt by association to say these are the types of followers he has, etc.
                Last edited by salitap4p#1; 04-03-2014, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  Too many Fox News fans here.

It crashed somewhere in the ocean. There has been no evidence for terrorist action. It is a great tragedy and should not be used for politiking.
                  agree.
                  fox dorks.

Comment

Most people are very ignorant and state a position with an agenda already in place.

Comment

We have no way of knowing what went down. Whether it was terrorists or something else won't be apparent til the plane is found.
                      Last edited by lazy; 04-03-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X