No announcement yet.

Not sure if she was flirting or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if she was flirting or not?

She spoke in a very feminine tone at times which made me aroused surprisingly

she chewed on her pen so her pen was in her mouth a bit

she pouted her lips

are these flirts or just normal everyday mannerisms? I dont usually feel this way when talking generically to a woman.

She is my link worker for a mental health problem im getting help for (OCD) so I find it quite surprising she would flirt with me I mean it would be risky for her job.

Not sure what do you guys think?

offer her some fried chicken and ice cream...show her you're serious

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      offer her some fried chicken and ice cream...show her you're serious
      LMAO xD

Im not ready for that yet, Ill make her a hat out of the bargin bucket for now, she can wear that.

Comment

This calls for a good ole' fashioned "high risk, high reward" maneuver.

Next time she chews on that pen, gently take it from her. Then slowly shove the pen up your bum for a few seconds, remove it and hold it under her nose. If she grabs the pen and takes a big whiff, you're in.

You best bring condoms with you just in case, she might bend over for you right there.

Comment

Are you samual l jackson slash rights for gays?

Comment

Pen in her mouth, eh? I bet she will eat your dick. Ask her if she like to twerk...if she does, insult her and make her feel like a worthless slut.

If her response is "Twerk? Ew, gross!" she's a keeper, seduce her with an intellectual conversation over a glass of fine wine.

Comment

grab one of her tatas and give her a purple nirple if she licks her lips while you're squeezing then you in there son! if she grabs her phone and dials 911 then you run son!

Comment

Judging from the TS's threads and posts, I'm pretty sure she wasn't flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  She spoke in a very feminine tone at times which made me aroused surprisingly

she chewed on her pen so her pen was in her mouth a bit

she pouted her lips

are these flirts or just normal everyday mannerisms? I dont usually feel this way when talking generically to a woman.

She is my link worker for a mental health problem im getting help for (OCD) so I find it quite surprising she would flirt with me I mean it would be risky for her job.

Not sure what do you guys think?
                  I think you need to hire Righteous as your personal Hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    I think you need to hire Righteous as your personal Hitch.

If you have any questions about the pimp game, I'll be happy to help a brother out.

Comment

Working...
                    X