No announcement yet.

Kostya Tszyu: Great Fighter, Gutless Disgrace Of A Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kostya Tszyu: Great Fighter, Gutless Disgrace Of A Trainer

Kostya Tszyu needs to give up his job working for the Russian mafia training fighters.

I can't believe a guy who retired relatively young and spoke of wanting to retire before he did too much damage to himself would sit there and let a young, brave fighter like Lebedev take so much punishment when he was clearly handicapped.

If this was a rank amateur trainer who had never boxed a day in his life it wouldn't be acceptable. For a man who sat on that stool before, and knows exactly what a fighter goes through, to sit there and do nothing is unforgiveable.

I don't blame the referee because clearly he knew if he stopped the fight and declared Jones the winner the Russian mafia would kill him and his family inside of 24 hours.

This is why boxing doesn't belong in **** ass miserable corrupt countries like Russia. Nobody cares about the sport or the fighters. Only about showing off their power and money and how little they care about the insignificant lives of their slaves.

So he had a little cut big deal. I've seen worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Kostya Tszyu needs to give up his job working for the Russian mafia training fighters.

I can't believe a guy who retired relatively young and spoke of wanting to retire before he did too much damage to himself would sit there and let a young, brave fighter like Lebedev take so much punishment when he was clearly handicapped.

If this was a rank amateur trainer who had never boxed a day in his life it wouldn't be acceptable. For a man who sat on that stool before, and knows exactly what a fighter goes through, to sit there and do nothing is unforgiveable.

I don't blame the referee because clearly he knew if he stopped the fight and declared Jones the winner the Russian mafia would kill him and his family inside of 24 hours.

This is why boxing doesn't belong in **** ass miserable corrupt countries like Russia. Nobody cares about the sport or the fighters. Only about showing off their power and money and how little they care about the insignificant lives of their slaves
      You should stop watching all those movies, you xenophobic moron

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        lol you're trolling right?

His eye was beyond bad, I highly doubt he sees right out of that eye every again.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          You should stop watching all those movies, you xenophobic moron
          Any other reasonable explanation for the referee and doctor turning a blind eye ????

Everyone knows Povetkin is a back room fighter for the mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            The cut was nothing, the swelling was horrible.

I would say his eye was protruding a solid inch and a half off the side of his head.

Comment

K
              This is why boxing doesn't belong in **** ass miserable corrupt countries like Russia. Nobody cares about the sport or the fighters. Only about showing off their power and money and how little they care about the insignificant lives of their slaves.
              Idiot

Comment

The Russian Mafia?

I didn't see the fight, but it sounds pretty off. Maybe Tszyu's inexperience as a trainer showing?

Comment

Any other reasonable explanation for the referee and doctor turning a blind eye ????

Everyone knows Povetkin is a back room fighter for the mafia.
                  What a moron

It was a mistake I admit it, but let's not pretend things like that happens only in Russia.

Golota - Mollo, NYC Madison Square Garden

So I guess Mollo and Golota are back room fighters for the Cosa Nostra

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    What a moron

It was a mistake I admit it, but let's not pretend things like that happens only in Russia.

Golota - Mollo, NYC Madison Square Garden

So I guess Mollo and Golota are back room fighters for the Cosa Nostra
                    But did you catch the Bunce and Lillis talking rumors of Povetkin doing club fights for the Russian mafia? That must be what he's talking about

Comment

Working...
                    X