Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo's the MAN but who's left at 122 for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    so nonito cleans up bantam and feather and rigo gets all credit for beating one man. m

I guess mares is next.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    That is kind of fked The Proffesor beat up the Janitor up lol but hey just because there is one Brick wall the Flash cant run through doesn't make he's past accomplishments or he's future any less he just has a daddy now that him

Comment

Becomes undisputed super bantamweight champ of the world

He should fight Johnathan Romero in Miami and once he becomes undisputed, defend that title vs frampton, bring yamanaka and julio ceja up in weight and then conquer 126 by fighting at 123 pounds vs mikey and other top featherweights. Rigondeaux=Greatness

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        That is kind of fked The Proffesor beat up the Janitor up lol but hey just because there is one Brick wall the Flash cant run through doesn't make he's past accomplishments or he's future any less he just has a daddy now that him
        I just hope Arum doesnt screw Rigo and put him on the shelf for the rest of the 2013 year.

shoot if anything throw him on Pac or JMM or JCCjr's next card.

Comment

Anselmo Moreno.....just thinking about him and Rigo matching wits gives me a hard on!! ....I think Mares gets chopped up by Rigo but I would still wanna see it...Mares has suprised me more than once

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Anselmo Moreno.....just thinking about him and Rigo matching wits gives me a hard on!! ....I think Mares gets chopped up by Rigo but I would still wanna see it...Mares has suprised me more than once
            Moreno now is about a B to B+ fighter

Rigo is an A+ fighter.

Rigo also has the far faster hands and bigger power. Rigo will probably stop Moreno late.

yeah mares is a wildcard cause he just tries to bully his opponents to the point where it gets sloppy and throws them off their own game plan.

Rigo should handle Mares too but Mares will probably go out on his shield and get cut up he always bleeds

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Moreno now is about a B to B+ fighter

Rigo is an A+ fighter.

Rigo also has the far faster hands and bigger power. Rigo will probably stop Moreno late.

yeah mares is a wildcard cause he just tries to bully his opponents to the point where it gets sloppy and throws them off their own game plan.

Rigo should handle Mares too but Mares will probably go out on his shield and get cut up he always bleeds

The thing with Mares is, he's gonna bring the fight to Rigo no matter what, which will make for a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
              X