Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather vs cotto. .a tune-up fight for PBF b4 Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather vs cotto. .a tune-up fight for PBF b4 Pacman?

I expect this is just a blup.. After this tune-up fight, PBF will not face Pacman. .

He'll have a tuneup for Cotto, then maybe fight Cotto.

Floyd fans swore up and down that JMM was just a tuneup for Manny, look how that turned out.

Comment

i bet all my points....................b1tchweather doesnt have the balls to fight Cotto...............

Comment

Sadly, atlest for all of you, Mayweather would beat the **** out of Cotto, and really he has no reason to fight Cotto, all Manny fans are gonna say is that "Cotto was old and out his prime"

Just like when Mayweather whoops Manny, there gonna say that he was too small anyway, and that Mayweather should fight Sergio, if Mayweather beats Sergio they will say fight Ward

Comment

Cotto doesn't fight anything like Pacquiao. This is a stupid tune up. Roger says himself that he doesn't even watch boxing and probably only threw out Cotto's name because hes the only one that he could name off the top of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Sadly, atlest for all of you, Mayweather would beat the **** out of Cotto, and really he has no reason to fight Cotto, all Manny fans are gonna say is that "Cotto was old and out his prime"

Just like when Mayweather whoops Manny, there gonna say that he was too small anyway, and that Mayweather should fight Sergio, if Mayweather beats Sergio they will say fight Ward

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
              I expect this is just a blup.. After this tune-up fight, PBF will not face Pacman. .
              @in august 2009 floyd said on sky sports news.....if pacquaio wants it, we can pay marquez 1million to step aside, im ready, all it takes is pacquaio to step up to yhe plate.....did arum respond? pacquaio?roach? anyone from team pac? ABSOLUTELY NOT. AGAIN FLOYD OFFERED THE MARCH 13TH DATE ARUM SPOKE OF FOR PACQUAIOS RETURN....ROACH SAID...WE COULDNT MAKE THAT DATE, CUZ I,D NEED A 6 MONTH CAMP FOR MANNY TO FIGHT FLOYD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHOS DUCKING WHO.

Comment

should be a good interesting fight..but we all know how floyd is when it comes to legit challenges .... floyd aint fighting cotto...

Comment

I would love to see Mayweather fight Cotto. A good opponent that doesn't present a ton of risk.

Comment

did i miss something??floyds fighting cotto??

Comment

Working...
                    X