Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Tua Shocker: Broke and Homeless As he Prepares For One More Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sucks man dudes need to learn to manage their money better. let me get some nice fight change title shot. im taking my money and investing. and im not having a bunch of blood sucking leeches around me. but hey it happens. i wish the best for tua. some of you guys are cold blooded and dont care bout these guys when everything is gone and they are either brain dead or broke and you wonder why guys like floyd and khan and others could careless about who you want them to fight and they jsut about their money. because in the end none of yall are going to pay their bills and take care of their kids and family.

guys talking i have no sympathy so you came in here read about someones downfall and post that? its not just about him he has a family. i iwish him and his family the best

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      I don't know Tua's story or reasoning but why is he broke and homeless? drugs? I don't know...
      more likely food than drugs.

tua got into a lot of legal problems. he had to sue his old manager before because the guy was stealing from him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        that sucks man dudes need to learn to manage their money better. let me get some nice fight change title shot. im taking my money and investing. and im not having a bunch of blood sucking leeches around me. but hey it happens. i wish the best for tua. some of you guys are cold blooded and dont care bout these guys when everything is gone and they are either brain dead or broke and you wonder why guys like floyd and khan and others could careless about who you want them to fight and they jsut about their money. because in the end none of yall are going to pay their bills and take care of their kids and family.

guys talking i have no sympathy so you came in here read about someones downfall and post that? its not just about him he has a family. i iwish him and his family the best
        Ditto. Good post.

Comment

Thats too bad, he should get away perhaps to the States and get busy with some paydays before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post

Excellent post man. People make bad decisions and mistakes in life, and just in general **** happens. Tua, and nobody else really, deserves to be kicked while they're down for being human. Especially by boxing fans that have likely been entertained by his ring performances over the years.

Comment

Good luck to you, David!

I hope everything will be fine from hereon!

Comment

WARRRRR Tua!!!!

Knock some fools the **** out!!!

Comment

Maybe david Haye wants to.fight him

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                    hey he gave audley a shot. i dont see why not.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                      tua-haye?

maybe in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X