Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM/PBF will blow Packy/Hatton PPV #s outta the water.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dapeedreean View Post
    I'll bet you anything.
    Your wrong, this didn't even get enough time. I'm expecting atleast 450 to 500K

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Your wrong, this didn't even get enough time. I'm expecting atleast 450 to 500K
      Nonsense. They still have 2 months. Plenty of time w/ a 24/7, JMM's momentum, Floyd's antics.
      Whats gonna be most impressive is that JMM/Pbf arent gonna need the "nationalism" angle to generate interest.

Comment

I think it could possibly do better (US only), but blow out of the water that would mean this fight would be doing atleast 1 million. it could get that many buys but that would greatly exceed my expectations. If they promote it right anything is possible though (not like there has been a ton of PPV year this would only be the 2nd major one of the year).

Comment

This maybe the biggest fight for mexicans since the Cotto, Margarito showdown.
          Its Marquez biggest fight in terms of a big name fighter. Manny Pacquiao wasn't as popular as he is now when he fought Marquez. The only reason it might not sell as much is if Mexican fans dont feel Marquez has much of a chance of winning. If they do the fight will sell better.

Comment

I see Mayweather Jr.'s returning fight outselling Pacquiao-Hatton by a wide margin. PBF+Mexico's top fighter = $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mαrgαrito View Post
              This maybe the biggest fight for mexicans since the Cotto, Margarito showdown.
              Its Marquez biggest fight in terms of a big name fighter. Manny Pacquiao wasn't as popular as he is now when he fought Marquez. The only reason it might not sell as much is if Mexican fans dont feel Marquez has much of a chance of winning. If they do the fight will sell better.
              You seem like a good recruit to our: "Antonio Margarito's Legion of Doom"...want in soldier??

Comment

Working...
              X