Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juilan Williams vs Jermall Charlo on October 1st. Great fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just watching some old Williams fights and im not so sure about my pick now.

The guy is seriously skilled.

He might be a bit stiff at times, but he seems to have an answer to every situation, can fight well inside and outside, closes distance well, jabs well.. just a well schooled fighter, i bet he is a gym rat.

Charlo is the better athlete though. He couldnt really use it vs southpaw Trout, but he has an excellent jab. Really is a weapon. If Williams can time it and take it away i think he has a great chance of winning. Intriguing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
      Dan Rafael
      danrafaelespn

Easter-Commey & Charlo-Williams purse bids were canceled today. Easter-Commey is Sept. 9 in Reading, Pa., Charlo-Williams Oct. 1 LA area.

I really am looking forward to this fight.

Charlo-Williams definitely won't be October 1.

Comment

Damn, they bumped J-Rock/Jermall back to October? Thank god it's happening though. The way Trout was outboxing Jermall in the 2nd half of their fight, but was just too small to make it work, I like J-Rock's chances.

Yeah, I wonder if they're moving Jacobs/Mora from Vegas to Reading, PA? Ewwwwh...

Comment

Charlo vs Williams...yeah that's a must watch fight in my book.

Comment

Why are you taking a guy from Philly and a guy from Texas and putting them in LA? Does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              I love Williams and i think he will be a top fighter, but im leaning towards Charlo at this stage. I think stylistically he could be very tricky for Julian with his reach and piston like jab.

Commey vs Easter is more difficult, partly because i havent seen as much of either. Both have impressed me in the fights ive seen though. Two skillful punchers in this one
              Watch Julian vs Hugo Centeno Jr, he counters jabs as well as anyone in the sport. He will have Jermall overthinking in that ring. J Rock all the damn way.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-18-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                two excellent fights

i got commey and williams
                Second that, Commey got a good chin and hits hard
                I like Jermall, his jab is one of the best in boxing today, but i think J-Rock is more versatile and crafty and might just be the better fighter overall, really looking forward to these fights

Comment

Sweet good fights

154s starting to sort itself out

Comment

You don't jump from C level opposition to Jermall Charlo.

J-Rock's getting ICED.

Comment

us Williams the done dude that got in the ring and tried to talk smack to Charlo after he won?

Comment

Working...
                      X