They were gonna rob khan lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were gonna rob khan lol

2 judges had canelo up. One even had 4-1

Canelo WAS up 3-2 though.....................

Comment

LOL 4:1 for Canelo? Most people i know had Amir up, either 4:1 or 3:2.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        Canelo WAS up 3-2 though.....................
        Agreed...khan didn't do enough to win rounds 3-5. His activity dropped once canelo started reaching him with shots.

Comment

this just shows even if khan blatantly won by doing the distance he wouldve got robbed

also shows that GGG has to stop canelo becaus even if he dominates he wont get a decision

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            2 judges had canelo up. One even had 4-1

The 4-1 is a joke no way Canelo won round 1. I had the same score as the one on the right, the one on the left is reasonable though since rounds 3-5 were close rounds

Comment

Trowbridge should've given Khan round 1. I don't see a robbery though.

Comment

Canelo was clearly taking over the fight.

He adjusted to Khan's speed after 2, and that was that. He began taking control of the ring, landing big leads and counters to the body and that made Khan go into retreat mode (he was moving, but throwing far less) as well as opening up his head.

Khan was in it for 2 rounds.

Comment

Oh ****, FLATLINE gonna be the new Spoon!

Comment

I had it the same as Feldman, Byrd's scorecard is fine too, she gave Khan 1 more round than I did.

Trowbridge needs to be thrown off a bridge. First two rounds were clearly Khan's.

Anyway, Feldman and Byrd had accurate scorecards, not a robbery imo. One had it 3-2 Canelo, the other had it 2-3 Khan. The fight wasn't 5-0 like some are saying it was.

Comment

Working...
                    X