Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Golovkin: Beat Andre Ward, Then I'll Fight You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    lol golovkin says he will fight anyone from 154-168 pounds.

yet he demands catchweight at 164 for ward but doesnt want canelo catchweight at 155 lol...

and GGG nut huggers always justify for this...

this sounds like DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING

That is absolutely disgusting !!

They flat out LIED to these idiot fanboys..... and yet, here they are, faithfully defending him LMAO

Team Bull**** COMPLETELY FAILED to live up to their hype.

Ward is right, they hoodwinked the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
      Most of those are 168 lb fighters. A real boxing head will tell you that you should never penalize a fighter for not moving up in weight aka Hagler and Hopkins.
      You really think GGG wouldn't rather fight Jacobs. That's one name you mentioned that would've been good fight, maybe Lara too. I seem to think that PBC wouldn't be interested in they're fighters fighting a non-PBC fighter on HBO b/c idk, they just don't do that. Maybe he should've tried, but from what I hear, they would've never happened

Lee? see my post above - he's beaten a lot of guys of that caliber at 160 already
      Most boxing heads will also tell you "who the hell is Wade?"

And yes most are 168 but not all are and NONE were offered anything

Please dont compare GGG to Hopkins or Hagler

PBC wouldnt be interested? How do we know if they werent offered anything? oh cause you heard. And isnt Wade a Haymon/PBC fighter fighting on HBO?

Lee is 1000X better than Wade.

And if hes beaten alot of top guys at 160 and can no longer find a fight then dare to be great and go find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        So is getting upset and sending redK
        whose getting upset? the karma? lol - what is that there for but not for to add for those who make smart and intelligent statements or subtract to those who result to name-calling and insults. I never use that if I disagree with someone. But too many - like yourself - act like teenagers and resort to juvenile behavior instead of simply debating the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
          Let's see if Swift can handle Thurman or Porter or Brook or Bradley or Provodnikov. Swift, like Khan, hasn't accomplished jack at 147. Floyd on the other hand had his chance to fight GGG and he balked at the idea; in fact his dad said no, and that GGG was too big. Gennady even said he'd come down to 154 for Floyd only. Ward has nothing to do with Floyd & Gennady fighting. Just smoke & mirrors.
          His dad called Canelo a giant too and said Floyd won't fight him, yet look what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Most boxing heads will also tell you "who the hell is Wade?"

And yes most are 168 but not all are and NONE were offered anything

Please dont compare GGG to Hopkins or Hagler

PBC wouldnt be interested? How do we know if they werent offered anything? oh cause you heard. And isnt Wade a Haymon/PBC fighter fighting on HBO?

Lee is 1000X better than Wade.

And if hes beaten alot of top guys at 160 and can no longer find a fight then dare to be great and go find it.
            Your right, he probably shouldve offered fights against Lara and Jacobs - no argument there.

I didn't compare GGG to Hopkins or Hagler. What I said is that a fighter shouldn't be criticized for attempting to follow a similar career trajectory.

And we can agree to disagree about Lee. Ive never seen Wade fight so I honestly don't know if Lee is better.

But, even if he is, I think GGG gains more by keeping his belts and attempting to get the rest then defending against contenders the ilk of Lee

Comment

whose getting upset? the karma? lol - what is that there for but not for to add for those who make smart and intelligent statements or subtract to those who result to name-calling and insults. I never use that if I disagree with someone. But too many - like yourself - act like teenagers and resort to juvenile behavior instead of simply debating the sport
              Liar!!!

Used it on me cause you disagreed

Comment

uuugggh, that's not really how negotiations work in the business world. LMFAO
                Then please explain to us how Floyd got away with earning 80% of the money from a fight...business is not as straight forward as you want to make it seem. There are levels to business which in this format are not ideal to get into, but it's something you learn in business 101 friend. Leverage is everything when you have it you don't pay full price for businesses.

Comment

I don't think you have a clue kid.

If I decide to check your post-history, like I did with a couple of other asshat's on this site..... what will I find ?

It is absurd that they won't even negotiate with Canelo, especially after recently stating that Golovkin can beat anyone at 154..... AND after admitting that they would drop to 157 for Kell Brook.

It appears that they want to avoid Canelo, and are relying on the WBC to strip him.

I have said it before, the excuses for Golovkin's underwhelming resume are absurd..... simply because the notable name opponents are not ducking Golovkin, the lesser guys are.

The guys who are avoiding Golovkin are not top names..... Saunders/Jacobs, etc..... but the guys who Golovkin COULD have fought, but CHOSE not too, are MUCH bigger names..... Ward/Cotto/Canelo, even Lara is more well-known and rated much higher than his current victims.

Golovkin appears to be chasing the B/C guys, but avoiding the A guys.

Golovkin has the exact resume he wanted, or he would change it.

On what planet will he land big fights by being unwilling to negotiate ?

They don't want to mention Lara, and they won't negotiate with Cotto/Canelo/Ward.

There is nobody else, he has the exact resume he wanted, minus a couple of B guys.

It appears that they are building Golovkin's legacy off belt collection (vacant/stripped are fine) and retiring undefeated, despite facing nobody of note..... which is fkn lame, especially compared to someone like Ward, who just moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things.

I bet you think that Golovkin would have beaten Ward at 168, am I right ?
                  GGG hasn't fought any B rated fighters yet. He's fought C's and D rated MW fighters. GGG seems to always find and fights the guy NO ONE has heard of. Heck Wade had to BORROW $$$$ from GGG to pay for his taxi ride to the prefight photo shoots!!! And I still think that 42 year old beat him!

Comment

I don't think you have a clue kid.

If I decide to check your post-history, like I did with a couple of other asshat's on this site..... what will I find ?

It is absurd that they won't even negotiate with Canelo, especially after recently stating that Golovkin can beat anyone at 154..... AND after admitting that they would drop to 157 for Kell Brook.

It appears that they want to avoid Canelo, and are relying on the WBC to strip him.

I have said it before, the excuses for Golovkin's underwhelming resume are absurd..... simply because the notable name opponents are not ducking Golovkin, the lesser guys are.

The guys who are avoiding Golovkin are not top names..... Saunders/Jacobs, etc..... but the guys who Golovkin COULD have fought, but CHOSE not too, are MUCH bigger names..... Ward/Cotto/Canelo, even Lara is more well-known and rated much higher than his current victims.

Golovkin appears to be chasing the B/C guys, but avoiding the A guys.

Golovkin has the exact resume he wanted, or he would change it.

On what planet will he land big fights by being unwilling to negotiate ?

They don't want to mention Lara, and they won't negotiate with Cotto/Canelo/Ward.

There is nobody else, he has the exact resume he wanted, minus a couple of B guys.

It appears that they are building Golovkin's legacy off belt collection (vacant/stripped are fine) and retiring undefeated, despite facing nobody of note..... which is fkn lame, especially compared to someone like Ward, who just moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things.

I bet you think that Golovkin would have beaten Ward at 168, am I right ?
                    No you are the one that is full of ****! Why would you want to drop weight for someone who is actually bigger than you and fights in the same weight class as you?

Canelo has been fighting within the middleweight limit for three years now and actually rehydrates to a bigger weight than GGG. Why drop weight for that fool?

Obvious, when offered Floyd the 154 catchweight, it was because he knew that Floyd couldn't even make the 152 catchweight he and Canelo agreed upon. The guy came in at 150 on freaking fight night! That's what catchweights are for, when two guys from different divisions have to meet.

A catchweight for someone who is not only in the same division, but actually weighs more than you is quite frankly ridiculous, especially when the guy has no choice but to fight you or get stripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                      What would Floyd prove fighting one dimensional flat footed Garcia , Floyd should stay retired but he won't he will end up losing to a mediocre opponent that five years ago he would have stood on his head.

Floyd is forty soon .....done.
                      Garcia's resume urinates and defecates all over Bumlovkin's resume...

Comment

Working...
                      X