Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I could see Scott bringing camping equipment and sleeping in that dressing room.'

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Anyone hear Frampton call Hearn a lanky **** during the face off? Carl is wound up TIGHT!!!

I think it's obvious that Frampton is struggling with the weight, and as such is making him very aggressive.
      I was thinking that. He looked startled at one point by a sound from off stage like his nerves are frayed.

It's always a little disconcerting when you see a fighter acting uncharacteristically pre fight. We'll see how he holds it together at the weigh-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        'I could see Scott bringing camping equipment and sleeping in that dressing room.'

You're picking Frampton right?

Get all your money on Quigg lads, gmc_rfc has picked the other guy!

"Wlad gonna knock him out with the first punch he lands doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by typeone View Post
          This is great stuff, O dear... Frampton really is up tight, Burning way to much energy. let's hope he's not like that on Saturday night and a tad more relaxed
          I'd perhaps be a little concerned if I were Shane or Barry. When that bell rings all of the pre fight tension may well dissipate. But, then again it may not.

Frampton hasn't shown so far that he knows how to let go of the negative emotion that's causing him to act up.

We're only ever in the moment we're in. If can't let go of it now when it isn't as intense, I'd start to question whether he can let go of it at all.

It's in his favour that he's the more skillfull fighter though 'cause if you step through the ropes with that much tension then start to get frustration by your opponents style its pretty much game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
            I'd perhaps be a little concerned if I were Shane or Barry. When that bell rings all of the pre fight tension may well dissipate. But, then again it may not.

Frampton hasn't shown so far that he knows how to let go of the negative emotion that's causing him to act up.

We're only ever in the moment we're in. If can't let go of it now when it isn't as intense, I'd start to question whether he can let go of it at all.

It's in his favour that he's the more skillfull fighter though 'cause if you step through the ropes with that much tension then start to get frustration by your opponents style its pretty much game over.
            The prodigy Shane has clearly ****ed up here. Did you watch the public workout yesterday? Not a bead of sweat from Frampton, he's dry as a bone.

Comment

The prodigy Shane has clearly ****ed up here. Did you watch the public workout yesterday? Not a bead of sweat from Frampton, he's dry as a bone.
              I hadn't but I've just had a gander now you've put me on to it. They both looked a little irate to be there as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post

Lets see what happens at the weigh in, Things might just go pop

Comment

• Im so excited for this one and in the middle of the day too!!!

Is this one going strong in the UK?

Comment

You're picking Frampton right?

Get all your money on Quigg lads, gmc_rfc has picked the other guy!

"Wlad gonna knock him out with the first punch he lands doe"
                    Yeah man, forgot that you picking one fight correctly has you calling yourself an 'expert'

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Im so excited for this one and in the middle of the day too!!!

Is this one going strong in the UK?
                      It is going strong, But I personally believe that it should be stronger...

This fight has the make up to possibly be one of the fights of the year, Me personally I'm buzzing off my **** for it.. Time is really starting to drag

Comment

Working...
                      X