So Kell Brook who is he fighting again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Khan is still not fighting Brook

He'd rather fight a middleweight for less money than taking on the special one.

The shookness level is through the roof.

Not sure if being sarcastic....or it's just bitterness as a kell brook fan boy. Enjoy your fight with Bizer at the sheffield car boot sale.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
      Not sure if being sarcastic....or it's just bitterness as a kell brook fan boy. Enjoy your fight with Bizer at the sheffield car boot sale.
      Don't think you're entitled to call anyone fanboy

Comment

if he can't get a big fight this year (garcia, thurman, bradley), then he should take a risky fight and get the hardcore fans back on his side. spence, peterson, ali and vasquez would all be credible opponents. i'd consider chaves a step up from jo jo dan and bizier, but it's still not enough really

i have a feeling he might follow khan to 154 lbs though. shame, because he could be the #1 WW in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Khan is still not fighting Brook

He'd rather fight a middleweight for less money than taking on the special one.

The shookness level is through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            if he can't get a big fight this year (garcia, thurman, bradley), then he should take a risky fight and get the hardcore fans back on his side. spence, peterson, ali and vasquez would all be credible opponents. i'd consider chaves a step up from jo jo dan and bizier, but it's still not enough really

i have a feeling he might follow khan to 154 lbs though. shame, because he could be the #1 WW in my opinion
            If he can't get a big fight this year he is going to retire, he said so himself.

Comment

Some Canadian house DJ, I believe?

Comment

omg he's fighting his mandatory? OMG RIDICULOUS

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  omg he's fighting his mandatory? OMG RIDICULOUS
                  Fighting mandatory after mandatory, what happened to poor Diego Chaves?
                  What happened to Brandon Rios?
                  What happened to JMM?
                  What happened to Keith Thurman?

But he just fighting his mandatory, okay, his weak mandatory that has done nothing to deserve a shot at the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    What happened to JMM?

But he just fighting his mandatory, okay, his weak mandatory that has done nothing to deserve a shot at the title.

pretty sure he knocked out Lawson who was a pretty highly rated prospect to make him mandatory for brook.

maybe you should write a letter to the IBF telling them how angry you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      What happened to JMM?

So you would rather a legit champion in Kell Brook give up his IBF title and give it to some nobody who hadn't earned it in the ring? That's bad for the sport. At least Brook went to the lions den and took the belt off a champion.

I blame the IBF for having such ****ty rankings. However, if Brook doesn't fight a Bradley or a Garcia after this Bizier guy, I'm no longer a fan. I blame Hearn more than Kell anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X