Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has the bigger snake doe?

Comment

Originally posted by jarodriguez View Post
      canelo is going to beat up cotto and steal his boyfriend. canelo isn't gay, but he'll do it to break cotto's heart.
      Your type is exactly what we don't need in boxing, ****sexuals with gay thoughts like that. ***gets

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Nobody even cracked a smile during the weigh in, everyone looked so tense, either they're all focused including the trainers and the promoters or Dan Rafael is right about problems with signing the contract, I guess Golden Boy wants more money since Cotto is not the champion anymore, let's see if they can twist Cotto's arm like that, if I were Cotto I'd pull out of the freaking fight if they wanna change the split in the last minute, they already took away the title in the last minute and the title is on the line for Canelo, so it makes no sense.

I would like to read that report, any links??

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
          Like I said, 50/50 fight

No **** doe.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            another gay person, ughh. just kill yourself, or go to mma , same ****

Comment

Hoping that Canelo KO's Cotto and puts and end to his career.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                ^^^Both look great hater!!! I can say the same thing about Canelo... He is in trouble too but would be a GREAT FIGHT....

BETTER THAN ANY TRIPLEGAY FIGHTS we have seen so far, no doubt!!!
                "Triplegay", huh? I guess, if that's how you feel about the real MW champion but that doesn't change that fact that Nelo is going to stomp Cotto out. This is the Diva's last performance under the bright lights. I wonder if Nelo can end it as quick as he did the Kirkland fight?

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                  I would like to read that report, any links??
                  I only read that tweet from fat Dan, and from the way everyone looked at the weigh in it seems to be true.

Cotto shouldn't lay down though, he's the one who paid the step aside money and he was the one that had the title taken away from him in the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    "Triplegay", huh? I guess, if that's how you feel about the real MW champion but that doesn't change that fact that Nelo is going to stomp Cotto out. This is the Diva's last performance under the bright lights. I wonder if Nelo can end it as quick as he did the Kirkland fight?
                    Real champion??? 97 ppl saw him fight and your probably not even one of them... Tommorw WATCH a REAL fight between two = opponents and not some BumFights.com SHt!!!

Comment

Canelo drained himself to avoid Triple G... now he's going to pay for it..Cotto will be so much faster in the ring tomorrow night...

Comment

Working...
                      X