Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    I need to go to Japan.

Comment

Worldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hardcore shlt!!!!!

Comment

I need to go to Japan.
        They use swords to hack you into pieces over there...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Squel piggy about snapped out,,
          That was Squealpiggy and Tunney's feud in nutshell for like 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

yea and NOW is when they get to ELECT someone to office.....

you like gun bans?

^^^ these horrible things actually happened in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              yea and NOW is when they get to ELECT someone to office.....

you like gun bans?

^^^ these horrible things actually happened in real life.
              You're a very stupid person that is a complete liar.

You like being a rightwing, batshít crazy gunnut? I guess you do. By the way: Look at my AV. I think I am alright with people with a need for guns having guns. Imbeciles like you don't deserve to have a gun. You deserve to be in GITMO.

Today:

You have shít in the place of a brain. Your meme is shít, and your mother should have aborted you, mamabicho Tio Tomas traidor.

Gun bans. What gun bans:

"Unfortunately for LaPierre et al., the notion that Hitler confiscated everyone’s guns is mostly bogus. And the ancillary claim that Jews could have stopped the Holocaust with more guns doesn’t make any sense at all if you think about it for more than a minute."

Today:

Fúck your ideology of hate. In Canada, progressives won. In the last two general elections in this nation, progressives won. Guess what happens next year? You suck more díck. Feel the Bern.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                You're a very stupid person that is a complete liar.

You like being a rightwing, batshít crazy gunnut? I guess you do. By the way: Look at my AV. I think I am alright with people with a need for guns having guns. Imbeciles like you don't deserve to have a gun. You deserve to be in GITMO.

Today:

You have shít in the place of a brain. Your meme is shít, and your mother should have aborted you, mamabicho Tio Tomas traidor.

Gun bans. What gun bans:

"Unfortunately for LaPierre et al., the notion that Hitler confiscated everyone’s guns is mostly bogus. And the ancillary claim that Jews could have stopped the Holocaust with more guns doesn’t make any sense at all if you think about it for more than a minute."

Today:

Fúck your ideology of hate. In Canada, progressives won. In the last two general elections in this nation, progressives won. Guess what happens next year? You suck more díck. Feel the Bern.
                WTF is this incoherent babble

Comment

Do you not comprehend English, you ******ed monkey?

Post a .edu link with an unequivocal conclusion from a study that shows 1. Hitler banned all guns; and 2. Jews could have beat back the German military, police, and Nazi Youth had they been armed.

You see -- shít for brains -- it took the Russian forces how many years to beat the Germans? But of course, the Jews could have easily won a shooting war against them. Easily.

You have excrement in the place of a working brain and it is tragic that idiots like you breath air.

Comment

Lol this DeltaSigChi4's rep power went from like 18 to 0 in a day or two

Comment

I need to go to Japan.
                      Yeah, you'll only either get stab or slashed.

Comment

Working...
                      X