Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland's Trainer Warns Canelo: Remember The Alamo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    We don't want your hood rat ass women doe fckn skanky ass ashy hoes. The LA riots? Um you people were looting and stealing because why? Mexicans may have been rioting but there was a reason, why were Blacks rioting? Just to riot?
    They rioted because the cops gave Rodney King a black eye, . Idk what the big deal was, he's already black so a black eye isn't even noticeable. They were just treating Rodney like a king, like Martin Luther King and all the other motherf**kin' kings.

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
      They rioted because the cops gave Rodney King a black eye, . Idk what the big deal was, he's already black so a black eye isn't even noticeable. They were just treating Rodney like a king, like Martin Luther King and all the other motherf**kin' kings.
      LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

WOW !! Viva La Raza !!! But seriously though Canelo is gonna put kirkland to sleep !!! It's too bad because I like Kirkland's fighting style...

Comment

this racism is stupid.

Comment

Lol

I remember in college I took Texas history because, I love Texas. Tejanos or Mexicans who lived in Texas also wanted independence from Mexico. They participated in the fight for independence from Mexico. It's true Mexico was against slavery. The European immigrants living in Texas were happy working the land by themselves without the need for slaves. Then Americans from the south started moving in to Texas and that's when it all went to hell.

Comment

Also, when the USA enlisted immigrants from Europe to fight against the Mexicans some of them switch sides forming Saint Patrick's Battalion composed mainly of Irish and Germans. Canelo is probably a descendant of the Irish who fought for Mexico.
              Last edited by Czarczar; 05-08-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                Also, when the USA enlisted immigrants from Europe to fight against the Mexicans some of them switch sides forming Saint Patrick's Battalion composed mainly of Irish and Germans. Canelo is probably a descendant of the Irish who fought for Mexico.
                Yeah, it has crossed my mind before.

Comment

Didn't the Mexicans win at the Alamo.

Didn't the 5000 Mexicans beat the 187 Texans and killed them all at the Alamo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Kirkland is going to be drinking food through a straw after this fight

Damn looter.
                    and what makes kirkland a "looter"? Startin up that racist shit?

Comment

That's when Canelo`s trainer should have fired back, " remember nobuhiro ishida "

Comment

Working...
                      X