Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G ****

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
      That now makes 3 pro fighter who pick Manny to win..........versus the hundreds of pro fighter, trainers and insiders who pick Floyd lol. We'll work harder to get this fight done once Floyd dances on Chino and Manny KO's Bradley. The fans want it, I'll try and convince Floyd to get over his personal issues and focus on the business potential this fight would bring.
      Your account should be banned

Comment

I'd rather have my glove touch the canvas for a split second than my face for five minutes.

Comment

Leonard please get this fight made so Floyd can dominate Pac. Pac has a hard time with Marquez who is a counter punched what the hell is he going to do with Floyd who is a bigger faster and better all around fighter. I think Floyd stops Pac then everybody excuse will be Pac was old even though Floyd is older than him lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            tszyu dont know sht bout baxin.
            Kost would have Judah'd Mayweather if they fought long ago. Don't even.

Comment

Real( tzsyu) recognizes an ATG duck(Floyd) when he sees one. Floyd always gets laughed at by them greats. Expect Floyd to cry as usual.

Comment

Working...
              X