Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins this fight S.O.G vs Bad Chad poll ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wins this fight S.O.G vs Bad Chad poll ?

I am going to this fight in Oakland. I hope DeMarco vs Molina is on the undercard. I got Ward winning this fight 8 rounds to 4.
    Ward by KO
    3.64%
    Chad by KO
    3.64%
    Ward by Dec
    70.91%
    Chad by Dec
    21.82%

Ward by decision

Comment

Andre WARd

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        who wins this fight S.O.G vs Bad Chad poll ?
        Not going to bother voting. Andre Ward obviously wins.

Comment

I hope this ends up being a good fight. I guess nobody thinks Dawson will win.

Comment

Dawson would be about a 50-50 fight with Ward at 175 to me, but at 168 loses a UD. Ward should challenge himself and fight Dawson at 175 or a catch weight of like 172.

Comment

it is going to the Cards for sure, I got Ward via SD but this really could end up being a DRAW type of match, this is very much so a 50-50 type of match

nothing to lose for Dawson though, if he comes up short against Ward he just moves back to 175 and he will still be considered the best in that Division and still likely fights the Winner of Pascal vs Cloud

but this will be Ward's toughest fight so far in his career IMO and they could end up seeing each other again at 175 if it is a good match
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-28-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                Dawson would be about a 50-50 fight with Ward at 175 to me, but at 168 loses a UD. Ward should challenge himself and fight Dawson at 175 or a catch weight of like 172.
                I don't think the weight issue is going to be a problem. Ward has shown throughout his career that he's mentally tougher. Dawson has shown many times throughout his career of mental weakness. He's constantly switching trainers is a sign of mental weakness. His ability to adapt in fights is another mental weakness (ie against Pascal, Johnson I and Hopkins II). And for some reason he ducked Adrian Diaconu for like four years.

You have to question his career decisions, none the less this fight is still 50/50 just because Dawson is that good, despite his weaknesses.

Comment

I've got Dawson and i'm willing to put 10 billion points on it

Comment

this fight is utterly pointless. even if ward wins people will just say dawson was a weight drained corpse so he won't get any credit. they do it over 2 pounds. can you imagine 7 pounds? then again the same people that rip pacquiao for fighting cotto at 145 usually like ward so they will probably by hypocrites like always and completely forget.

Comment

Working...
                    X