No announcement yet.

The "Would You Rather" Game Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    not a hard choice lol you basically ask would you rather get pussy or have your dick cut off? I go with get pussy

would you rather be blind or be limpless?
    Blind.

Would you rather have a chode but animalistic stamina I the sack or be hung like a horse but only last between a minute or 2 tops?

Comment

Hung like a horse and last for 1-2 minutes, who says I would stop after I bust?

Would you rather be at the end or the front of the human centipede?

Comment

Would you rather have sex with Kim Kardashian and get caught in the act by Kanye or suck Barbara Walter's wonton soup?

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
          Would you rather have sex with Kim Kardashian and get caught in the act by Kanye or suck Barbara Walter's wonton soup?
          I'd go with the Kim option just to see the look on Kanye's face:

Would you rather have a sex change and be an ugly woman or become a midget/little person?

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
            Lol at the thought of Kanye's presence intimidating anyone. What would he do, call the fashion police on me? however I'm going with Barbara :wank:

Would you rather serve a life sentence in Maximum Security or take the death penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Lol at the thought of Kanye's presence intimidating anyone. What would he do, call the fashion police on me? however I'm going with Barbara :wank:

Would you rather serve a life sentence in Maximum Security or take the death penalty?
              Death penalty, what's the point in living a life not worth living?

Would you rather have a permanently leaking ass or permanently lactating nipples?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                Death penalty, what's the point in living a life not worth living?

Would you rather have a permanently leaking ass or permanently lactating nipples?
                Nipples. I would bottle it and sell it as an expensive aphrodisiac

Would you rather live in North Korea or live in poverty for the rest of your life in the slums of El Salvador?

Comment

Working...
                X