No announcement yet.

We need to address the elephant in the room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to address the elephant in the room

"I see something different in Pacquiao, but that doesn't mean I'm going to run off and fight him BECAUSE he's with Bob Arum, and I'm with Mayweather promotions."

What does this mean? Is he saying "he looks beatable NOW" thus virtually admitting he couldn't beat him before? Or....he thinks he's a better boxer now, but the fight is NEVER going to happen BECAUSE of promotional conflicts?

What does this exactly mean?

He means he thinks he's now off the PEDs.

Comment

The PEDS thing is definitely what cane to my mind.

Comment

Yea we have a fresh thread on this ...yet you feel the need to make another one

Comment

Lol damn I didn't even see the PEDs angle here. Primarily because I never thought he was on them.

Comment

Yeah he has found god. Did he have a concert post Bradley?

Comment

PEDs, I was under the same impression, didn't say anything, not trying to argue with fan boys...

Comment

im going to fite manny neXt

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  PEDs, I was under the same impression, didn't say anything, not trying to argue with fan boys...
                  Lol I made that one comment now I'm jumping right out of it. Fanboy wars incoming.

Comment

AKA I still don't feel safe getting in a ring with him. I believe he can still beat me even past his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X