Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan beats anyone at 147, Mayweather included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khans army runs deep because they have Nic Cannon. Now I can honestly say ive heard it all now I can die happy.

Comment

khans potential still exceeds any other these new hyper jobs. hes the only one who will go to WW and fill into a real WW and make the big fights of our generation. its only cuz amir had a setback all these other names are getting shine.

these new school cats protecting their 0s will pay for it in the long run when khan is back in a big fight

Comment

Khan is a bad ass bro with a weak chin. You seem to be ignoring some facts. Prescott KOed Khan in the first minute of the first round at 135. Overrated Garcia KOed Khan in the 4th round at 140 so good luck against the best 147 pounders that hit harder yet. It's too bad Khan can't bring his army into the ring with him. If he fights Mayweather or Matthysse he might need their help.

Comment

Yo TS I like Khan too but lets get serious. That chin makes him streaky

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
            Yo TS I like Khan too but lets get serious. That chin makes him streaky
            Yup, his chin and defense problems. He can fix defense and actually must improve in that area because its not as easy and in many cases impossible to fix chin problems.

Comment

Let's start with a meaningful win at 140. His last one was Maidana in 2010. He had an okay win over Judah 2 years ago.

Comment

Floyd dont get that many knock outs but he would KTFO of khan.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                  These are facts bro. Sharpen up for facts about the sport of boxing.
                  Here are some facts.
                  Khan was ktfo by Garcia and Prescott.
                  He was almost knocked out by Limond.
                  He was out on his feet against Maidana.
                  Peterson had him on his bicycle, and was tossing him around like a rag doll.

Khan is one of the most over hyped ever. He didn't even look good against Molina who is a lightweight. He gets knocked out again, just wait.

Comment

Khan can't even beat Garcia...smh

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      Here are some facts.
                      Khan was ktfo by Garcia and Prescott.
                      He was almost knocked out by Limond.
                      He was out on his feet against Maidana.
                      Peterson had him on his bicycle, and was tossing him around like a rag doll.

Khan is one of the most over hyped ever. He didn't even look good against Molina who is a lightweight. He gets knocked out again, just wait.
                      This is exactly what I don't get about the Khan stans. No matter how many times he gets exposed they always seem to have an excuse for him. They think just like him come to think of it.

I think Khan's exciting and he definitely likes a challenge but that's where his quality stops. It's only a matter of time before he gets exposed again. I think he has to be one of the biggest frauds in boxing. No offense to his fans but I think they're waiting for the next Prince Naseem incarnated or something.

Don't look for it in Khan, cause in my opinion the Prince would've beaten the breaks off Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X