No announcement yet.

Khan has found his level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan has found his level

I know Khan is saying he has shown massive improvment etc but I didnt see anything new. He looked exceptional at this level though.

Molina was a lightweight, who wasnt even a puncher at that. Against these types of guys Khan will look amazing and dominate. Like he did against Malignaggi.

I've always said he will always shine against plodders and defensive midgets.

I'm not sure its a coincidence Khan has fought 3 guys his own size and lost every time.

You put him in with your McCloskeys, Malignaggi's of the world, he will look a million dollars.

People are just blinded by his handspeed. I'm not sure why he is still held in high regard, people/British media should focus their attention to a real fighter like Carl Froch.

Comment

Dan you are spot on. His speed flatters his real ability and skills.

Comment

I was thinking same thing last night. Dude hasnt learned anything new, after he finishes his 3-4punch combo he just stands there with his hands down and chin up, there were a few moments I thought AK was gonna get knocked out.

He needs to learn not to do that, he will die if they put him in with a heavy handed counter puncher

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          I know Khan is saying he has shown massive improvment etc but I didnt see anything new. He looked exceptional at this level though.

Molina was a lightweight, who wasnt even a puncher at that. Against these types of guys Khan will look amazing and dominate. Like he did against Malignaggi.
          Was way too quick for Judah and dominated Maidana, who had what 2 rounds over him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I've always said he will always shine against plodders and defensive midgets.

I'm not sure its a coincidence Khan has fought 3 guys his own size and lost every time.

You put him in with your McCloskeys, Malignaggi's of the world, he will look a million dollars.

People are just blinded by his handspeed. I'm not sure why he is still held in high regard, people/British media should focus their attention to a real fighter like Carl Froch.
            This right here. Same thing with Berto..

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
              Was way too quick for Judah and dominated Maidana, who had what 2 rounds over him.
              Maidana beat Khan to a pulp. That beating was savage. To say he got dominated is stupid.

Comment

Remember this was supposed to be a confidence booster, they matced him well so he looked pretty good but didn't show anything new IMO! We will have to see when he fights top guys again.

Comment

Theres starting to be a lot of parallels with him and Judah. People will probably be talking more about what if he just had a chin or defense. Actually they already have some. Just like there are always what if threads with Judah. People see amazing hand speed and think that should make them an ATG but its not. Its a very good thing to have but if there are a lot of other *****s in their arsenal then slower better fighters will find a way to get through every time.

Comment

FFS, what were you expecting to see?

He's had ONE training camp with Hunter; he's not going to change overnight.

Comment

Working...
                    X