Comments Thread For: Matthew Macklin: I'm the Heir, I Can Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Bring on Chavez Macklin.
    Yep! This fight the right to maybe rematch the real champ. Macklin might request drug test though and we know Jr aint having it.

Comment

Macklin got KO'd by Martinez. End of story!

Comment

Chavez needs a good win in order to clean his name up, plus Martinez is out at least until May. Chavez shouldn't wait around he should have at least one fight before that.

Chavez vs Macklin would be great but personally I'd like to see Chavez vs Golovkin.

I think Peter Quillin might be in Macklin's future though. Macklin vs Quillin on st. paddy's day in NY.

Comment

chavez v macklin should fight it out for the right to a rematch

Comment

"Last year"? They only fought 6 months ago. :conf1:

Comment

Macklin frustrated Martinez for the most. I forgot where was his mistake, I only the fight once. I know Martinez adjusted and Macklin could box anymore. I'd have to watch the fight again. but I remember Mackllin did very good until the late rounds. I'd say give him the rematch but not if a Chavez Jr rematch would bring in more money.

Comment

Bwahaha I needed a good laugh. These Brits are too much, you had your change got knocked out, back to the minor leagues of British Boxing, bore off wanker!!!

Comment

Macklin is ****ing dreaming, he somehow thinks he's developed power overnight.

Like Bute, Lemuix and other Canadian fighters have proved there a step down even from most British fighters.

So why Macklin is pretending the sun shines out of his arse again is beyond me.

Like said in other post he should fight Julia in a battle of the high and delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

priceless picture....

Comment

I like you macklin but nobody wants to see you get koed by Sergio again, esoecially with the little time he may have in the sport. Stop this nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                      X