Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Exposes Bute, Demolishes Him in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well totally shocked by this. I gave Bute far more credit than he showed tonight.

Comment

• ATTENTION EVERYONE. bute laid on the ropes for a reason. he realized that froch was a MUCH better boxer then those give him credit for. he couldn't really outbox froch in the center of the ring so he laid on the ropes to bait froch in.......but he didn't realize that he was fighting ON THE ELITE level now. guys take shots much better....he caught froch with a few of those lefts off the ropes (which would have knocked a bum out in canada) but froch eat them & laughed. froch then proceeded to knock bute out.........these guys that were in the super six were elite & they were very fit. hell, dirrell did better then bute against froch.

SOME OF YOU SHOULD FEEL EMBARRASSED BY BELITTLING THE GUYS IN THE SUPER SIX TO BIG UP BUTE. it's a total disgrace & it's DISGUSTING. this is why boxing has went UNDER the toilet, this is why the old heads of boxing HATE the new generation. old heads will judge a fighter by his competition & who he beat. the new generation will look at skill set (doesn't matter if he hasn't fought anyone) just as long as he looks good against bums & displays skills, he becomes one of the best if not the best............this is why the klits records are so tainted. old heads will tell you when you consistently up your competition, only THEN will we see who you really are.

this whole thing is just embarrassing........

Comment

• Surprise, surprise! Did not expect that at all.

Comment

• Froch has grit!! Toughest fighter at 168!!

But Froch still has a big mouth. When asked if Bute should exercise his rematch clause, Froch showed no humility whatsoever. Then when asked if he wanted a rematch with Ward, Froch avoided answering. Sorry..not a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Unfair for Froch, to call Bute a hype job. I think Bute is a good fighter, the way he dominated Bika and Johnson showed that. This was just simply a good win for Froch and no one should take anything away from it by calling Bute a bum or hype job. He's not a hypejob, Froch just proved to be an elite fighter.
            this

I'm disappointed, I thought Bute had this and that he would see Froch looping shots coming

I haven't seen the fight yet

again, I picked against Froch and shouldn't have

Comment

• I am happy for Froch and a fan. I figured Carl would win decisively, but Bute was just not ready for this. We will see if Bute can stay off the ropes in Montreal. Lucian definitely should not take the contracted rematch right away.

Comment

• Froch is simply one of the best fighters coming from the UK in years.

Very few have fought the consistent level of competition and he hasn't been blown out in his loses. Always dangerous and always entertaining Froch

Comment

• Amazing Fight, Bute was out on his feet!

Comment

• Bute got ****ed .
                    Froch is the 2nd best in the SMW division

Comment

• Bute was a protected fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X