Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooooooooooo how about those fights tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Alcine is a *****, Angulo will brutalize him and inside 6 i imagine.
    I dont even remember the last time I seen Alcine fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Haven't seen the show but i know who she is. Didn't recognize her with the long blonde hair, i remember it short and dark. Jesus, didn't know she was built like that.
      Then you need to see the show, at least a couple of episodes from first season since it's the first time (at least in my knowledge) that she had nude sex scene -- I was pleasantly surprised how smoking her body is.

**btw didnt mean to hijack the thread, carry on lol...

Comment

The fights you mentioned are not on PPV. I have my DVR set just in case I get off work late.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          The fights you mentioned are not on PPV. I have my DVR set just in case I get off work late.

Yeah its Boxing After Dark. I wish it was a triple header. They couldve got one more fight on.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Yeah its Boxing After Dark. I wish it was a triple header. They couldve got one more fight on.
            It is a good card non the less. I will be pulling for Bradley and Angulo tonite.

Comment

Good card, i have it on dvr. bradley and angulo for sure. hope montiel wins as expected so he can face donaire.

Comment

I'm a Bradley fan, but it sickens me that he's all about the money now, when he really hasn't accomplished enough in the ring. I wouldn't be mad at an Abregu upset to bring him back to reality.

Comment

Working...
                X