Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...Your views on the opposite sex are shaped by the opp sex parent..Serious Discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...Your views on the opposite sex are shaped by the opp sex parent..Serious Discuss

Were your views on women shaped by your mother? Mine were, not to say anything bad or anything good, but those views change as you deal with other women. Not to sound niave, but people are people. All depends on who you deal with.

Yep, my mom was hysterical, irrational and emotional, while my dad was more logical and thought before he said anything.

She has forever left a negative imprint on me about women that will never change.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkKO View Post
      Yep, my mom was hysterical, irrational and emotional, while my dad was more logical and thought before he said anything.

She has forever left a negative imprint on me about women that will never change.
      that's why you became gay.

Comment

My dad said all women are toys.

Comment

Mine started changing years ago while having talks with my grandmother.

Comment

Originally posted by Youresosecksy View Post
            My dad said all women are toys.
            Your dad was wrong, women are as important as men. Men defend their community and protect women. Women raise them. I am proud my mother raised a strong mujahid like me.

Comment

Originally posted by AbouHamza View Post
              Your dad was wrong, women are as important as men. Men defend their community and protect women. Women raise them. I am proud my mother raised a strong mujahid like me.
              Yeah he is wrong. That's why the next time I see him it will be in court. I am a woman myself... that's a good perception.

Comment

Working...
              X