I miss the mattyhysee hype..i hope he fights again soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss the mattyhysee hype..i hope he fights again soon

the guy is still a beast

garcia proved he was the better fighter on the night but if they fought 10 times imo it would be 5/5

i hope he continues to make a name in the states and picks up a big fight

bradley, pacquiao, alexander, khan..maybe even the guys coming up from 135

hes a great fighter, a real champion

not your belt holders...we all know hes legit

Disappointed that he messed up his chance against Garcia. Best way to get back on track is to fight Khan, a winnable fight for him.

Comment

In before Garcia fans ruin this thread with their gloating

Comment

GOD was watching over Garcia that night, cuz nobody even Garcia thought he would beat him...And Dnt worry because now we have the GGG Hype Train now

Comment

He'll be back in march, fun to watch

Comment

Originally posted by MRKilla View Post
            GOD was watching over Garcia that night, cuz nobody even Garcia thought he would beat him...And Dnt worry because now we have the GGG Hype Train now
            Garcia had an Angel in his corner.

Comment

The Garcia fight was his Super Bowl and he lost so he's going to have to rebuild, but it won't take long to get people excited again once he's back in action. Not too many fighters more friendly than him around at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
                Disappointed that he messed up his chance against Garcia. Best way to get back on track is to fight Khan, a winnable fight for him.
                Messed up? He fought like a warrior against Garcia with one eye for almost half of the fight and was a great fight. He'll be back. The outcome left him injured just give him some time. He's still not NOT a beast.

He has legit Showtime/GBP/Haymon backing so I wouldn't start burying him yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                  the guy is still a beast

garcia proved he was the better fighter on the night but if they fought 10 times imo it would be 5/5

i hope he continues to make a name in the states and picks up a big fight

bradley, pacquiao, alexander, khan..maybe even the guys coming up from 135

hes a great fighter, a real champion

not your belt holders...we all know hes legit
                  He's nuts look like pancakes now so it'll take a while to recover and get back n the scene. Danny's low blows were perfectly placed. Superb infact! Loved how th ref just blatant ignored it. Matthysse should've done what Duran did to Buchanan on that piece of ****!

Comment

Garcia beat him fair and square, nothing wrong with losing to the champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X