The ESB Refugee Reeducation Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ESB Refugee Reeducation Center

The ESB Refugee Reeducation Center

If you are an ESB refugee please segn into thread. Please state how long that you were a member at ESB, what you believe that you have to offer here on the Scene and what you would like see in your future in becoming a member of the BoxingScene.

This is where you will recieve donations of points, gifts and karma fot 4 months, 1 time per month, to help get you started on the great adventure that is the Boxiing Scene............. Rockin'

Spelling error in title has been noted
    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-20-2013, 11:05 PM.

Nope......

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
      Nope......
      Don't be shy. I do not have a stupid looking little mustache. Heres 10 million points and some karma to help you along.

Even though you're not an ESB refugee I gave you gifts. Only because one of my rougher fights was against a guy from Ghana.......... Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 06-21-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

No one seems to be interested in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTAIN-OBVIOUS View Post
          No one seems to be interested in this thread.
          your name fits well........... Rockin'

Comment

Let's liven this thread up a bit.

Rockin, why are you trying to buy friendship by offering points etc?

Clearly people realise you are a troll of the upmost highest level and refused/ignored you.

The first person to reply didn't even want anything yet you give him points.
            Looked like an old man giving some kid some dirty wrapped up, melted, dirty looking candy from their pocket.

So the question is, do you give kids candy and do you look at them with lust than love?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Even though you're not an ESB refugee I gave you gifts. Only because one of my rougher fights was against a guy from Ghana.......... Rockin'
              Muhammed Nuhu was a badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                Let's liven this thread up a bit.

Rockin, why are you trying to buy friendship by offering points etc?

Clearly people realise you are a troll of the upmost highest level and refused/ignored you.

The first person to reply didn't even want anything yet you give him points.
                Looked like an old man giving some kid some dirty wrapped up, melted, dirty looking candy from their pocket.

So the question is, do you give kids candy and do you look at them with lust than love?
                I'm just a nice guy. I thought that the title was funny, and still if they come in I will give them some points and karma. Just because you have thoughts of doing evil things to children after offering them candy does not mean that sane people will have the same skewed thoughts.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Muhammed Nuhu was a badass.
                I never said that he was a badass, but giving up 5" in height and one foot in reach to him, when combined with the way that he liked to throw his head with headbutts in to my face and the fact that I moved up in weight to fight him made it equal a tough fight.

The Bringer has long been a fan of mine, now my fanclub doubles with the addition of MasterChief. Ya can't stand in the way of progress. lol..............
                Last edited by Rockin'; 06-22-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I'm just a nice guy. I thought that the title was funny, and still if they come in I will give them some points and karma. Just because you have thoughts of doing evil things to children after offering them candy does not mean that sane people will have the same skewed thoughts.

I never said that he was a badass, but giving up 5" in height and one foot in reach to him, when combined with the way that he liked to throw his head with headbutts in to my face and the fact that I moved up in weight to fight him made it equal a tough fight.

The Bringer has long been a fan of mine, now my fanclub doubles with the addition of MasterChief. Ya can't stand in the way of progress. lol..............
                  Stop trying to buy e friends. You are not the point giver. Your desperation is sad. Just chill, keep it real, and you may start to have one e friend that hasn't been paid with Green or points OK buddy.

The Bringer is awesome, people like him.

Me and you on the other hand, we annoy people. We have this trait that just rubs people the wrong way. I do it more so than you, but you have your fair share of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                    Stop trying to buy e friends. You are not the point giver. Your desperation is sad. Just chill, keep it real, and you may start to have one e friend that hasn't been paid with Green or points OK buddy.

The Bringer is awesome, people like him.

Me and you on the other hand, we annoy people. We have this trait that just rubs people the wrong way. I do it more so than you, but you have your fair share of haters.
                    I like when you rub me MasterChief, a little faster if you would........ Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X