Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Will Humble Mayweather, End His Reign!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not wait.

Comment

I like the Ghost but it sure is gonna take alot of pressure on his part to do any damage to Mayweather, which is unlikely. The only thing Guerrero has going for him is the hunger and desire to dethrone Mayweather. I personally hope Guerrero wins but it's unlikely, but who knows....pressure is the key and lots of body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
        I can not wait.
        I dunno why, its a mismatch. Do you think RG is a 'perennial' p4p champion?

Comment

Only way he gets the W is if age finally starts catching up with Mayweather.

Comment

Biggest event of the year and I cant friggin' wait!
            If Guerrero can smother Floyd like he did to Berto this could get really interesting.
            Floyd had some trouble with Castillo and de la Hoya and they did exactly that.
            I dont see them knocking eachother out so I think it goes the distance with Robert constantly trying to press and bully Floyd. But Floyd will fight off the ring and defend a lot better than Berto and land a lot of clean shots. Its gonna be a brawl!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              I dunno why, its a mismatch. Do you think RG is a 'perennial' p4p champion?
              What are you even talking about? Im a fan of boxing. Im fan of Mayweather. Im not apologizing for wanting to see two of the top WW's go at it.

Comment

I truly believe that Guerrero will make this a fight. I think it will be a good fight.

Comment

Godspeed, Guerrero... godspeed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Guerrero talking about putting Jesus Christ first was a bit corny though. He went hard on one paragraph, then went all religious in the next one. It's understandable though, with what he's been through with his wife.
                    There's nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                      What are you even talking about? Im a fan of boxing. Im fan of Mayweather. Im not apologizing for wanting to see two of the top WW's go at it.
                      If you consider Guerrero a top welterweight after two fights against the likes of Aydin and berto, then that division is in a right state. Is Guerrero a 'perennial p4p champ'?

Comment

Working...
                      X