Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Larry do not top yourself, this site would not be the same without you! I'd miss your obvious/dumb threads.

Find a job, do some DIY work or building works around your neighbourhood. There's a million and one ways to earn money.

Comment

I know how you feel about getting a job with a criminal record, that **** is hard. I wish I didn't have to pay for my past with my future.

Comment

Man miss me with that criminal record ****. My little brother has 2 felonies on his record, did 5 years in TDC and still got a good paying job 3 weeks after his release.

He does foundation on houses. Gets $700 a week and has his weekends off. If you're not tryna go out and better yourself then by all means suffer. The struggle you go through to get on your feet is a beautiful thing. But please don't feel sorry for yourself cause 99% of the world wont give a ****
        Last edited by hhs661; 12-05-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

sounds like someone needs a vacation. I would suggest philippines.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No one is perfect Larry, it seems like you know exactly what the problems in your life are and now you just need to come up with proper strategy to make things better and have the will to follow through.

I post alot of crazy stuff here too and have some issues to workout myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                If people like me died the world would be a better place,people like me are garbage and should not be here,to many good people die yet scum like me wakes up everyday
                Abandon Floyd, and the wold will be a better place for you.

Comment

I should stop posting late at night after drinking

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Quit the coke.

Snap out of it.
                    This right here. You sound like my oldest brother. It's the coke, man.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
                      Stop wasting your time on Boxingscene, Larry, and go do something productive and build yourself up in society. Find another job, save up money for college, and get a degree in something that will earn you decent cash in the future. It sounds like there is really no excuse for you not to, especially since you have a home to live in.

It doesn't sound like you have extreme circumstances that are preventing you from doing so, aside from maybe laziness. I could be wrong, however.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
                      X