Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on mayweather after watchin the Fight Hype videos???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    a loving family man? you got to be kidding or forgetting the case still to be resolved in the courts....that video may just be some sort of damage control or pbf image make-over
    Exactly what I said. That's all this is. Just like Sean Hannity's "Rehab-a-racist-white-guy" shows.

Comment

So, is part 5 the last part?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
        Did anyone think any different of him??
        He has a lots on his mind that he cannot express very well.
        He ABSOLUTELY abhors uncle Bob. Uncle Bob is on his mind a lot and he thinking that Arum is doing Jedi mind trick on him.
        Wasn't too bad him giving HIS side of the story. If I were his lawyers, I would keep him mum about the Josie Harris issue. Keep it to a minimal.

Comment

He got exposed as a racist selfish moron and hypocrite.

For example, he says he doesn't use the word "homie" but doesn't deny saying that he would get some people with guns to take care of those security guards.

Another time he says he never said Pac was on anything and he has nothing against Pac, yet he says Pac is on power pellets and juice and then calls him Poochy (sp) when he was on TV.

Then he says he helps the homeless by giving them $5 each while his driving in his Maybach and complains about how thats never on the media. Its not on the media because he doesn't post pics or videos of it unlike him posting pics of his gambling tickets.

Pretty much everything he says is full of ****

Comment

As someone who used to be homeless, living on the streets and in shelters (when able), I actually find it offensive how Floyd tries to use the Homeless to make his image better.

Oh he gave some homeless people five bucks? Well bully for you. You gave out turkeys, so you must be a good guy? Guess what, Nino Brown gave out turkeys, and we all know how he was.

It's his mentality that acts like throwing out some bucks to the homeless is actually helping them that is outrageous and offensive to me.

How about using your money and influence to get some things done? How about donating some of your money to local soup kitchens? how about hiring some of those homeless people to do some jobs for you, whether it's landscaping or what ever?

When I was homeless there were MANY cats out there that were on the streets who have experience with landscaping and manual labor. Who before succombing to addictions or the economy had jobs as contractors and painters and **** like that.

He only does things for the homeless when he wants to get some public credit. A lot of people do things for the homeless, but they don't do it for positive attention or anything other than because they feel it's the right thing to do.

Jayson Williams, former NBA player (and yes, the guy that shot that limo driver) would often go see sick kids in the hospital and things like that without cameras or anything, because he didn't do it for the cameras. Shaq has done the same thing.

People who try to use the less fortunate as a media bargaining tool are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              He got exposed as a racist selfish moron and hypocrite.

For example, he says he doesn't use the word "homie" but doesn't deny saying that he would get some people with guns to take care of those security guards.

Another time he says he never said Pac was on anything and he has nothing against Pac, yet he says Pac is on power pellets and juice and then calls him Poochy (sp) when he was on TV.

Then he says he helps the homeless by giving them $5 each while his driving in his Maybach and complains about how thats never on the media. Its not on the media because he doesn't post pics or videos of it unlike him posting pics of his gambling tickets.

Pretty much everything he says is full of ****

Comment

a

One things for sure when hes not trash talkin he finds it hard to put across his point and can be quite childish with his logic but i think the stress of the whole pacman fight and legal troubles effect him....But when its all said and done their is no doubt they will fight and im pretty confident pbf beats him quite easily,its plain to see its a bad style matchup for the pacman!!!!

Comment

I watched them all. I never thought that what Floyd did outside the ring had anything to do with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                    The excuses will be:

"Manny was distracted by the blood tests...that's why he wasn't punching"

"Gayweather's ghetto coonery caught Pac off guard"

"Floyd was just too big"
                    and you can add
                    "HE LOSES BECAUSE THERES A DRUG TEST AND HE'S NOT LOADED WITH HIS PELLETS"

and the next scenario will be "PACMAN LOSES BECAUSE THERES A RANDOM BLOOD TEST AND HE DIDN'T MANAGE TO LOAD HIS POWER PELLETS.... THATS THE REASON WHY HE MANAGE TO WIN FROM HIS PREVIOUS FIGHTS...AND IN THE END MAYWEATHER WINS AND MANNYS CREDIBILITY IS DESTROYED" AND WILL BE LABELED AS THE GREATEST CHEATER IN BOXING HISTORY"

Mayweather+*****s= Crab Mentality

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      Pacquiao has always been hard to negotiate with. Remember Hatton and Cotto? This is a fact. In fact, Hatton pulled out once in negotiations because Pac was asking for too much money. In the end, Arum had to give some of his 27% to Pac to appease him. And remember, Cotto did not want to fight Pac for his belt at 145 but still did it anyway because of the money.

Mayweather has always been fair in negotiations. The only time was with Shane last year when everything was agreed to but Floyd was hesitant in signing. Almost after a week, Floyd signed anyway. These are facts, folks.
                      Agreed 100%. I don't think these videos tell us anything more than we already know. Pac has been quite difficult to negotiate with and the drug testing is more of an ego problem for him - its not that it weakens him or whatever, both guys are very stubborn because of their status. I think Pac gets sick of being asked about Mayweather also you can tell by his body language when asked.

I do get a hint from Mayweather regrets the persona that he built for himself. I mean that was only the real way to become a huge PPV attraction, its bitter sweet for him because he made tons of $$ from it but I also think he craves that support that he knows is missing since probably about 80% of boxing media/community is placing the blame on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X