No announcement yet.

R.I.P Boxrec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Boxrec

You were a great place to browse boxer's records. You had a great run rest in peace great one.

what happened to it?

Comment

Now what will posters who don't really watch much boxing do when they need to refer to things they know nothing about during arguments?

Comment

Poor Haterfree. He might be forced to go to youtube and actually view Clottey vs Baldomir before he makes his next rubbish thread.

Comment

It's still fine probably a traffic over flow or the admin just needs to reset something.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Now what will posters who don't really watch much boxing do when they need to refer to things they know nothing about during arguments?

Comment

I'm sure it'll be back up...

Comment

in all seriousness, if that site went down i'd be properly pissed off, it can be very hard to find information about lesser known fighters, boxrec is a good site.

Comment

I would also be pissed if Boxrec dies. Not only is it a good source for old fights and prospects but it also tells you about fights in the area. Without Boxrec it would be difficult to find local shows to attend.

Comment

I noticed this too earlier when I tried to look up who Demetrius Andrade was fighting next.

Comment

Working...
                    X