Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is pacquiao not affected by any of his losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by championgee View Post
    Pacquias Losses did have an effect on. He has not really been in a fight since where hes been forced to show it. Oscar,Hatton Cotto,Diaz were all averge or shot figters when they fought him. He will be fighting a prime Mayweather. In this fight you will see the true Pacquia. If he is great then you guys have nothing to worry about. If he is not then you will be very sad come march 13th. Mayweather is the cream of the crop. He is boxing!! I , unlike many of you, know and study boxing, over 35 years now, and counting. I have watched Pacmans fights since the beginning including his pro debut on American soil. He has proved to be a tuff blood and guts fighter, no question about that. He has also showed a lack of defense which is more inportant than offense. Any fool can be taught to throw a punch, but only a true boxer can master defense, for you jr's that means Blocking,slipping,rolling, bobbing,weaving. THIS IS WHY PACMAN LOOSSES AND MAWEATHER WINS!!
    wow lol...looks like this post didn't only catch MY attention lol...people like this are casual boxing fans, i'm assuming...don't know much about the sport

please, keep a good distance and use your "jab" champion bro lol...cuz u clearly don't know much about ur talking about...
    Last edited by fireman_ek50; 12-14-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

his first two losses were very early in his career, and that of morales made him the fighter he is today.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        like hatton and cotto, whom people said had lost their everything during their first loses.

pac was koed twice and badly beaten by Morales too before they fought him.

did those loses took anything away from him??

Saying someone is shot after a lost is a way to discredit a fighter win...

And mostly Floyd fans been saying this..

Alot of great ATG fighters have loses...

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          like hatton and cotto, whom people said had lost their everything during their first loses.

pac was koed twice and badly beaten by Morales too before they fought him.

did those loses took anything away from him??
          good question. here's my take on it.

the reason why pac wasn't affected by his losses is because he received those loses at an early age and before he made a name for himself. if you take a look at the boxers who got "ruined" by their first loss (e.g. cotto and hatton), they received their loss when they already had a big name and had everything to lose.

when pac lost, he had nothing to lose at that point so it didn't weigh heavily on his mind. when he lost to morales in the first fight, he was still just testing the waters at the elite level so it was still easy to swallow a loss. and by winning the rematches, pac kept his will and confidence to take on more challenges.

and also, pac is just mentally tough. a rough background will do that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
            Pacquias Losses did have an effect on. He has not really been in a fight since where hes been forced to show it. Oscar,Hatton Cotto,Diaz were all averge or shot figters when they fought him. He will be fighting a prime Mayweather. In this fight you will see the true Pacquia. If he is great then you guys have nothing to worry about. If he is not then you will be very sad come march 13th. Mayweather is the cream of the crop. He is boxing!! I , unlike many of you, know and study boxing, over 35 years now, and counting. I have watched Pacmans fights since the beginning including his pro debut on American soil. He has proved to be a tuff blood and guts fighter, no question about that. He has also showed a lack of defense which is more inportant than offense. Any fool can be taught to throw a punch, but only a true boxer can master defense, for you jr's that means Blocking,slipping,rolling, bobbing,weaving. THIS IS WHY PACMAN LOOSSES AND MAWEATHER WINS!!
            A Pacquiao-Mayweather fight will never happen in the next 3 or 4 years, or while there are still someone out there willing to pay Mouthweather for his endorsement. That's the only reason why he has a lot of excuses fighting fighters who have a good chance of beating him like Mosley & Cotto, and his old folks (Mouthweather, Sr) knows it, too. Now if you really know boxing as you claim it, you should know this, too.

Comment

Working...
            X