Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto:It' ll just be me and Manny in the ring, PAC gave him doses of his own medicine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    just admit you're butthurt and by the way we give mad props to Cotto for being a warrior.

do you want me to post your threads a couple of days ago?
    YEs do that because you make no sense.
    Sure I chose Cotto over Pac...What does that mean? Does it mean Im sleeping with Cotto or Pac?
    Does it mean everyone, and every star that chose Cotto to win is "butt hurt "
    are u serious?
    Like I have said many of times...even before The fight, If Cotto wins its just OK, IF Pac wins he is one of the greatest ever and if he beats Floyd he can be probably THE greatest ever. So what?
    That doesnt sound like "butthurt" to me.
    The only thing annoying about certain fans like you is your like a girl who picks the team with the prettier color and when they win they "you see I told you".

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
      YEs do that because you make no sense.
      Sure I chose Cotto over Pac...What does that mean? Does it mean Im sleeping with Cotto or Pac?
      Does it mean everyone, and every star that chose Cotto to win is "butt hurt "
      are u serious?
      Like I have said many of times...even before The fight, If Cotto wins its just OK, IF Pac wins he is one of the greatest ever and if he beats Floyd he can be probably THE greatest ever. So what?
      That doesnt sound like "butthurt" to me.
      The only thing annoying about certain fans like you is your like a girl who picks the team with the prettier color and when they win they "you see I told you".
      You're a ****in liar and as Makavelli said "Bull****."

I'll leave you alone and stop crying

Comment

You're a ****in liar and as Makavelli said "Bull****."

I'll leave you alone and stop crying
        YEah OK..My statements speak for themselves..looks to me like your a bit caught up in the hype. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
          YEah OK..My statements speak for themselves..looks to me like your a bit caught up in the hype. Enjoy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X