Ever have a bad training session?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever have a bad training session?

It happens to me once a every few months, and tonight it happened, i went to the gym as usual, warmed up, put my wraps on, did a bit of shadow boxing and and started by doing some mits with one of the trainers. My timing was off, i felt sloppy as **** and there was nothing i could do about it. Then i hit the bag for a few rounds and it was the same, my combinations didn't feel as fluid as usual and it was just meh.

Most of the time it lasts only a day, and training could have been going great for a week and then bam. I have noticed that it happens when i have too much stuff on my mind other that boxing.

So, do you guys ever have bad training days?

i had one today, my legs were shot to hell

Comment

yea, same exact thing i felt sluggish as hell
      i couldn't slip punches when i was doing mitts

Comment

Yeah and days where my power is sapped too, very frustrating.

Comment

yea.. sometimes you dont feel like your all the way there... but once i get in the motions im pretty good

somedays its just hard to even begin to get into the motions

Comment

Thanks guys, good to know i'm not the only one. Good thing it never happened on a sparring day...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post

It happens to me once a every few months, and tonight it happened, i went to the gym as usual, warmed up, put my wraps on, did a bit of shadow boxing and and started by doing some mits with one of the trainers. My timing was off, i felt sloppy as **** and there was nothing i could do about it. Then i hit the bag for a few rounds and it was the same, my combinations didn't feel as fluid as usual and it was just meh.

Most of the time it lasts only a day, and training could have been going great for a week and then bam. I have noticed that it happens when i have too much stuff on my mind other that boxing.

So, do you guys ever have bad training days?
              Man, this is the main reason why i registered in this forum... i remember i asked the same question with my old account pblo_rl but because of my bad english i didn't express it good.

But that's really normal and i think it happens to everyone, and when it happens it's really really frustrating.

But, even Floyd Mayweather i remember he said that all boxers has bad days in training.

Comment

Working...
              X