Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are fat actors so much funnier than skinny ones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are fat actors so much funnier than skinny ones?

So I was watching a few comedies recently and Chris Farley came to mind, Reason being is that he was always so funny and hands on with his comedy like James Belushi used to be who was also heavier. You dont find many comedian/actors funny like them guys anymore but in my opinion the next best heavier actor would be Kevin James he's hands on with his comedy as well. Why is it that fat actors are more funny?

Fat guys are always way cooler than skinny guys. When you're fat you have to develop personality. For some reason fat *****es havent figured that out because theyre still *****es.

Comment

Seth Rogen(even though he has lost a load of weight) Zach G.(Alan from hangover) are the funny fat people of this era

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Fat guys are always way cooler than skinny guys. When you're fat you have to develop personality. For some reason fat *****es havent figured that out because theyre still *****es.
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Most mutha****as nowadays don't have any personality. They always gotta find some kinda schtick to seperate themselves from everybody else, rather than letting their natural personality shine through. ****s sad if ya ask me bruh.

Comment

Jim Carrey is funnier IMO than all the comedians mentioned in this thread.

Just my .02

Some people don't find him funny, but I always have.

That being stated you guys do have a good point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Jim Carrey is funnier IMO than all the comedians mentioned in this thread.

Just my .02

Some people don't find him funny, but I always have.

That being stated you guys do have a good point.
            NAw. You got a point. He is funny. George Carlin was skinny and funny, Richard Pryor too. But the TS has a slight point. Chris Farley, John and Jim Belushi, Sam Kinison, John Candy, Redd Foxx, Lewis Black. They all are round, and all are completely funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Most mutha****as nowadays don't have any personality. They always gotta find some kinda schtick to seperate themselves from everybody else, rather than letting their natural personality shine through. ****s sad if ya ask me bruh.
              Kinda like a lot of the guys you see on here they invent a personality and then try it on the internet. Im not familiar with that. People always talkin about that the internet is serious business like a joke or somethin, but I havent figured out how to separate my real personality from how I post on here.

Comment

Mack makes a very good point. I also think it's a kind of defense from getting picked on by as.sholes. I've had to develop this myself, since I'm "vertically challenged".

Comment

the greatest comedian is skinny

and would'nt skinny guys need to develop a personality too?

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                    the greatest comedian is skinny

and would'nt skinny guys need to develop a personality too?
                    Some skinny guys do develop a personality and its not a written rule that they cant be funny. Fat people are required to develop a personality to establish relationships because they would otherwise be outcasts because of their weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X