Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
    Your a disgrace, you really are.

Don't say your kidding either because your not. You've said some awful stuff on Muslims before, especially immigration in the UK.

The attitude you have to some is exactly what fuels a lack of understanding, tolerance and diplomacy - thus war. Real clever huh? Your the anti of all of those things.

Your hatred and intolerance stinks, I pity you.
    Nothing I say, whether I sympathize or not, will change the fact that the whole place is Hell on Earth. I could say "Down with Israel" and then the Hamas blows up another Israeli market place. My opinion matters not, but the facts are there: That entire region is Hell. God can send it to where it should belong.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      Nothing I say, whether I sympathize or not, will change the fact that the whole place is Hell on Earth. I could say "Down with Israel" and then the Hamas blows up another Israeli market place. My opinion matters not, but the facts are there: That entire region is Hell. God can send it to where it should belong.
      Nice Red Karma aswell, saying Allah's head goe's KaBoom. Real classy.

Let's look at the difference between you and say a terrorist with their kind of mentality.

Terrorist;
      Preach hatred and intolerance of entire geographic regions and their races, encouraging war, justifying it with god.

You;
      Preach hatred and intolerance of entire geographic regions and their races, encouraging war, justifying it with god.

That is the difference. There is no difference you hate filled moron.

I'll say again, your a disgrace for what you've said and everybody knows it. That's also why I've sigged it.

Comment

Nice Red Karma aswell, saying Allah's head goe's KaBoom. Real classy.

Let's look at the difference between you and say a terrorist with their kind of mentality.

Terrorist;

You;

That is the difference. There is no difference you hate filled moron.

I'll say again, your a disgrace for what you've said and everybody knows it. That's also why I've sigged it.
        Just given you what you gave me. I know from experience how intolerant some Muslim countries are. So don't play the victim here. I'm not a disgrace.

I'M A CRUSADER.

Comment

Heavy handed?????? It's war.. it's killing.. so if they only used guns instead of rockets , does that make killing less "heavy handed"???

You seem like a decent kid, Kris... But what you are saying is pure nonsense..

It's war.. Now if I come at you with 3 darts and you have a Machine Gun.. and I am trying to kill you with my darts.. Don't tell me you are not going to use your advantage and kill me 1st..

I could be smart.. and make sure I have at least a Machine gun too.. or go after someone with only one dart..
          I am asking to get my ass kicked if I go after you with my darts.. right??

Nobody in their right mind would do that.. Unless.. their whole point was to Drum up support from the easily influenced. who always seem to root for the perceived underdog..

You sir, are exactly what they hope to achieve..

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
            You seem to be brainwashed by Fox TV.

I know some Muslim people who are very tolerant, and some Christians and Jews who are very intolerant.

Things are not as simple as you make it out to be. This is reality, not a movie.
            Fox news? **** no. I've had this experience since the mid-80s. I couldn't go to Saudi Arabia with my parents coz I was already 15 years old. Some stupid law about me not being Muslim. Also, my parents could not eat in the same restaurant together. My mother had no right to eat with my father in a public place. Bull **** like that.

And Saudi is supposedly the country that practices Islam in the purest form. **** that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              Heavy handed?????? It's war.. it's killing.. so if they only used guns instead of rockets , does that make killing less "heavy handed"???

You seem like a decent kid, Kris... But what you are saying is pure nonsense..

It's war.. Now if I come at you with 3 darts and you have a Machine Gun.. and I am trying to kill you with my darts.. Don't tell me you are not going to use your advantage and kill me 1st..

I could be smart.. and make sure I have at least a Machine gun too.. or go after someone with only one dart..
              I am asking to get my ass kicked if I go after you with my darts.. right??

Nobody in their right mind would do that.. Unless.. their whole point was to Drum up support from the easily influenced. who always seem to root for the perceived underdog..

You sir, are exactly what they hope to achieve..
              Sorry Welter, respectfully put, but somewhat arrogantly, especially given you started by saying I seem like a decent kid but said some pure nonsense.

It's actually what you've said that is pure nonsense I'm afraid dude;

The effects of what you've just said is that there's no such thing as being heavy handed. In war anything goes. There's no rules, no decency, no things that generally aren't done, no un acceptable death toll?

It's ok to say your avoiding killing civilians but break records of the amount of civilians you kill? There's no such thing as being proportionate? So effectively if USA nuked all of Afghanistan it'd be cool with you, because they had a bigger gun?

Clearly what you've said is far more illogical, single minded, illogical, and simplistic, and in most cases, invalid.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-29-2008, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Come on, Israel are being pretty heavy handed once again. They claim precision missiles and attacks, yet numerous civilians, women and children are winding up dead.

Sorry, but their heavy handed.
                Women and Children end up dead because the scumbags locate missiles in hospitals and schools. They use human shield tactics and nobody seems to care. Everyone wants to blame Israel for the collateral damage.

Never mind that Hamas refused to renew the cease fire then started indiscriminately lobbing missiles into Israel. Its obviously Israel that is being heavy handed.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  The death toll on the Isreali side is in the single digits, its reaching the thousand mark on the Palestinian side, the difference in numbers is phenominal. Once again Isreal may be protecting themselvees from Hamas, but they are ****ing crazy and using excess force. The Isreali's are known to use tanks as weapons against school boys throwing rocks at them......and thats a ***** move IMO. Hey I dont give two ****s about Isreal or Palestine or the Middle East in general, but can't these stupid ****s just share their land and recognize each other.
                  Yes, blame the Israelis for people being dumb enough to take on an armed military force with rocks... Its not like getting hit in the head with a rock can kill you or anything...

Comment

So effectively your saying there's no such thing as being heavy handed. In war anything goes. There's no rules, no decency, you shouldn't say your avoiding killing civilians but break records of the amount of civilians you kill? There's no such thing as being proportionate? So effectively if USA nuked all of Afghanistan it'd be cool with you, because they had a bigger gun?

Sorry Welter, respectfully put, but somewhat arrogantly, especially given you stared by saying I seem like a decent kid but said some pure nonsense.

It's actually what you've said that is pure nonsense I'm afraid dude, when you plainly lay it out like I just have. It's also ridiculously single minded, illogical, and simplistic.
                    Well yes, That is what I am saying.. If provoked..

I did not accuse you of being simple.. I accused you of spouting leftist media driven propaganda..Which always supports the underdog..

See My point of view in life is .. That killing one person is a bad as killing 20 people.. stealing One car is as bad as stealing 20 cars.. there is no degree to being bad.. You either commit a crime or you don't.. once you cross the line.. you cross the line.. the rest is just specifics..

SO again.. If You throw a dart at me.. trying to injure or kill me and my people or family.. And I just happen to have a Tank..I have every right to cross the line in defending myself..

And again I will say.. What if your point is to purposely make me use my Tank in retaliation.. so that more leftists can accuse me of being criminal.. when all I am doing is defending myself..and YOU started it..

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
                      Most of the people who are dying and injured have never done anythin to Israel. They've been suffering in overcrowded conditions in the Gaza ghetto, cut off from adequate food and medicine by the Israelis.

Do you think it acceptable to kill hundreds of civilians because of the actions of a few Hamas freedom fighters?
                      So your argument is that Israel should let its citizens die to preserve the lives of Palestinian citizens.

Comment

Working...
                      X