No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Starts Training For February Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Starts Training For February Return

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25 KOs) has started training for his next ring return, reportedly taking place on February 9th in Hamburg, Germany - but that has yet to be confirmed. Boytsov has been out of the ring since last April and had elbow surgery which he had in November. The Russian fighter is still officially promoted by Universum Box-Promotion. Boytsov has been putting in work with such fighters as Manuel Charr and Denis Bakhtov. Denis is training under Ouvena Riaz, who worked as an assistant coach, part-time at Universum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i hope he breaks away from universum. they could bury him...

Comment

This guy is a joke. I foolishly saw potential in him a few years ago, but like every other 'undefeated' fighter in the HW division, he has no ambition. He'll just continue fighting bums/shot fighters to pad out his record.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        This guy is a joke. I foolishly saw potential in him a few years ago, but like every other 'undefeated' fighter in the HW division, he has no ambition. He'll just continue fighting bums/shot fighters to pad out his record.

He has had a few injuries and is stuck in some bull**** contract with Universum who are reported to be bankrupt.
        I wish they would just let him go sign with someone else.

Comment

Working...
        X