Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Rejects Catch-Weight: I'll Face Golovkin at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumb move if a catchweight was being offered.

still, the kid has huge balls. if he pulls this off it will be a hell of a statement.

golovkin in 4-6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Sucks that all Rosado is going to get for his bravado is a beat down~
      Stop believing all those tall tales about GGG and his sparring sessions. He hasnt been in with anybody worth a **** yet.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      your on 100 mill.
      Gotcha

Comment

brave and cool move ... this is how it should be, fair play to him ... still, GGG wins inside 6 -8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Stop believing all those tall tales about GGG and his sparring sessions. He hasnt been in with anybody worth a **** yet.
          Sorry I watched Rosado get wrecked by Angulo, so chances heavily favor Rosado getting wrecked. Rosado may be a bit better offensively but he is still is easy to hit and against a bigger puncher than Angulo he is going to get made to pay.

On top of that look at all the guys Rosado has beat recently which one could bust a grape in a food fight~.

Rosado is getting stopped point blank period I will say in the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Sorry I watched Rosado get wrecked by Angulo, so chances heavily favor Rosado getting wrecked. Rosado may be a bit better offensively but he is still is easy to hit and against a bigger puncher than Angulo he is going to get made to pay.

On top of that look at all the guys Rosado has beat recently which one could bust a grape in a food fight~.

Rosado is getting stopped point blank period I will say in the first 3 rounds.
            I dont even care if he loses.
            Most real boxing fans would agree that fighting at the weight is the most respectable thing to do.....
            He just made a fan out of me. Rosado needs a lucky punch win just to seal this great move.

Comment

Wow I think this dude just became one of my favorite active fighter.

Comment

Sweet

Its going to make Rosado's victory even more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  I dont even care if he loses.
                  Most real boxing fans would agree that fighting at the weight is the most respectable thing to do.....
                  He just made a fan out of me. Rosado needs a lucky punch win just to seal this great move.
                  I don't think the result would really change much, so I agree he should go for the gusto in this case. It is still a gutsy move though.

I think Rosado is a fun guy to watch, so I wish him good luck. I just don't like his chances

Comment

I don't think the weight will mean a thing. However, it's nice to see a fighter reject a catch-weight, especially the fighter that's supposed to benefit from it.

Comment

good, thats how it should be

Comment

Working...
                      X