Google Nexus 4 vs. Apple iPhone 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Nexus 4 vs. Apple iPhone 5

Good video by lockergnome

inb4 everyone hates you and tells you why Android is better...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      inb4 everyone hates you and tells you why Android is better...
      What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        What are you talking about?
        This place is dominated by Android lovers. They dont wanna hear anything that doesnt **** on Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          This place is dominated by Android lovers. They dont wanna hear anything that doesnt **** on Apple.
          I don't care about that. I'm just sharing the video which I thought was a good comparison. Did you even watch it? It's not even an OS battle.

Comment

Of course I watched it... Thats why Im saying people arent gonna like it. It wasnt ****ting on Apple. It was actually a fair comparison that I completely agree with. Ive just seen how these threads tend to go around here.

Relax man, Im not attacking you.

Comment

It wouldn't be ****ting on Apple even if it were a block of wood with an apple logo on it. This guy is the biggest Apple nuthugger on the net. Check his other videos out.

Comment

LOL it's all good. I gotta keep it real with phones I don't like biased reviews nor bias fans. I consider myself an Android Head but I don't consider myself a fan boy. If something is wack or if I'm not feeling it I'll say it.

For instance so far what I've seen about these quad core processor phones don't look very impressive. I've played with the Note II in Best Buy & the Mall. It wasn't laggy but it wasn't as fast or smooth as I expected. No better than my GS3.

Haven't had a chance to touch a Nexus 4 yet so I can't say but from this video it doesn't look VERY impressive compared to the dual core phones out. I'm sure quad core is better, just like 2GB of RAM is better than 1GB of RAM but I guess I expected more. Maybe it's different if I owned one of those quad core phones vs just playing with them.

Comment

Im pretty surprised to hear about the lack of a removable SD card. I always thought that was one of the better arguments for Android over Apple.

Comment

It's not really a comparison, the nexus 4 and iphone 5 are not devices that are in direct competition, the nexus 4 is budget

That's the s3 and iphone 5 comparison that you need and the s3>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                    X