Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone5- Apple inNOvates again!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Iphone5- Apple inNOvates again!!

oh man what a fuken embarrassment of an announcement and phone that was. I honestly don't even know what to say about it, I'm literally out of words on how to bash it. Do I make fun of it's long magic wand look or do I continue to just laugh at the lack of innovation from apple? Son of a fuken bich! Even I was expecting more from iphone5, but then again this is apple the company who fails to bring anything new to every iphone for the last 4 years.

"the ocean looks blue-er on the new iphone 5"

"you can now send a message while rejecting a call if you can't answer the phone"

This has gotten sad! It is just further proof how idiotic we have become as a society who easily gobbles up the garbage they are fed.

Yeah, that was actually pretty bad.

I was on the fence about the new iphone. Basically, if it had been awesome I would have bought one.

Instead? They presented a phone which looks ****ing stupid, and is a step behind my Galaxy Nexus. ... and my Galaxy Nexus isn't even the best phone out anymore!! LOL

Comment

my two year old S2 ****s on iphone5. This was just damn embarrassing.

Comment

Theres nothing really wrong with it. You just don't like it. You should get over it and enjoy what u have or does it bother u that much that no one cares about what phone u own at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
          Theres nothing really wrong with it. You just don't like it. You should get over it and enjoy what u have or does it bother u that much that no one cares about what phone u own at the moment?
          That isn't true really, I immediately notice when anyone has an old or ****ty cellphone. I don't care, but I completely notice.

Comment

Iphone 5 itself is just OK. This is what turned me off.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              That isn't true really, I immediately notice when anyone has an old or ****ty cellphone. I don't care, but I completely notice.
              Thats not what I meant. I meant it as in no one personally cares what phone androidism is using. He's no one important to this world that he has to go around trying to convince anyone anything about a cellular phone.

Comment

You and rollerboy should just lace 'em up and settle this.

Comment

I'm not to sure about the new dimensions... and that they didn't atleast make the screen true 1280x720 is a little baffling.

I don't mind if they never change the look of the iPhone. Its was an absolutely beautiful piece of design work. Apple has been about refining product, not completely redeveloping them, and I expected a refinement, and this strikes me as a mildly gimmicky, and I doubt Steve Jobs would have approved.

They made three catastrophically stupid decisions in my opinion.

#1) The new connector:
                  Honestly, I don't even know if I know anyone that doesn't have at-least one iPhone capable charger laying around somewhere. Its become so ubiquitous, that its everywhere.

Now, you are gonna have to carry your little adapter with you everywhere, you go... It also breaks the simplicity of apple products to suddenly have one device that no longer uses the same cable as the others.

#2) Making the phone slimmer:
                  Ive never heard anyone complain that their iPhone was too thick. I have heard people complain that their battery doesn't last long enough though.

Why they made the decision to go 20% thinner, instead of adding 20% more battery, is beyond me. Miniaturization of technology is fine, but the whole purpose of improving technology is to improve the user experience.

Increasing the battery capacity instead of making the phone slimmer would have been a much better decision on my opinion.

#3) New dimensions...

If you are going to come out with a drastically new shape such as they did in elongating the phone, you need to come out with a new design as well. Taking the old phone and stretching it looks stupid.

There is a reason why the Porsche Panamera is the ugliest car on the market today. They took the gorgeous 911, and stretched it. It looks ridiculous... just like the new iPhone.

Comment

People still fall for apples gimmicks and buy their phones?

Comment

Working...
                    X