Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: VADA's Goodman on Drug Testing, USADA, PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread (By a long time member since 2004/40k post) about how the mod/writer be deleting all types of things (made this week) http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/ind...owtopic=173947

Just showing how things work over there.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      1. Proof?

2. What accusations?

3. What false accusations? And, again the press is protected by law in California. Good God.

Who should prove it....Gabe or the posters?

Nice try....But, you trying to spin this failed miserably.
      Is that you Gabe? Your credibility is sh it.

Another poster talking about you?

If you knew Gabe, he is absolutely trying to ride off of Mayweather's name. I've been around him as a poster going on 8 years now and he has never had a good thing to say about Mayweather, long before he was an actual journalist at Maxboxing.

Why would he be going after the USADA, when NSAC is the real problem?
      I'll let you continue to talk in circles while I post messages from posters exposing Gabe for the clown that he is.
      Last edited by 1dcsailor; 06-04-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
        Is that you Gabe? Your credibility is sh it.

Another poster talking about you?

I'll let you continue to talk in circles while I post messages from posters exposing Gabe for the clown that he is.
        That's a Turbotime post.

I'm starting to think you guys are borderline ******ed.

You guys don't know the difference between a factual claim, accusation, and questioning.

Hey I'm going to have to report you that you're going around calling me a spic. Unless you can prove that you didn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Thread (By a long time member since 2004/40k post) about how the mod/writer be deleting all types of things (made this week) http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/ind...owtopic=173947

and there you have it, more proof that Gabe is full if sh it.

thread/

Comment

That's a Turbotime post.

I'm starting to think you guys are borderline ******ed.

You guys don't know the difference between a factual claim, accusation, and questioning.

Hey I'm going to have to report you that you're going around calling me a spic. Unless you can prove that you didn't say anything.
            Is someone resorting to name calling because they have no legit argument in the matter? Looks like it to me.

Why don't you take a screen shot of the alleged message I sent. Like Montoya, you made a false claim.

Seeing as though it's just a forum, I can't send a cease and desist lol so I can just say that you're full of sh it and tell you to prove it or we can get mods to check your message logs and once they find out you're lying give you a temporary ban.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
              Is someone resorting to name calling because they have no legit argument in the matter? Looks like it to me.

Why don't you take a screen shot of the alleged message I sent. Like Montoya, you made a false claim.

Seeing as though it's just a forum, I can't send a cease and desist lol so I can just say that you're full of sh it and tell you to prove it or we can get mods to check your message logs and once they find out you're lying give you a temporary ban.
              No, I'm GBP here, I'm accusing you of making the claim.

You're Montoya here and you need to prove that you didn't say it.

Now prove that you didn't say it...Or is it up to me(GBP) to prove it that you did say it?

Do you see how that works? Can you comprehend?

Comment

Lmao, at Turbotime knowing Gabe...

He knows Gabby just like we all know Gabby from reading his shit...Turbotime knows shit.

If you want to talk to someone who knows Gabe, then talk to Eaner0919. He is friends with Gabe. And, unlike Gabe he doesn't have an agenda.

Comment

No, I'm GBP here, I'm accusing you of making the claim.

You're Montoya here and you need to prove that you didn't say it.

Now prove that you didn't say it...Or is it up to me(GBP) to prove it that you did say it?

Do you see how that works? Can you comprehend?
                  Last time typing this.

Gabe made accusations via message boards. (This is supported by GBP letter from their lawyers who mentioned SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS. Where did those accusations come from? Posters have also stated that Gabe's posts have been deleted, further supporting that Gabe made accusations)

A cease and desist was sent - At this point Gabe can shut up because he's full of crap or he can continue with his accusations because he has proof that they are true and are NOT false allegations.

Gabe has yet to come out with an article with so called ANSWERS that he got from his investigation. Basically he's full of sh it.

I'm done breaking things down for you kid. You either get it or you don't. Good nite.

Comment

Lmao, at Turbotime knowing Gabe...

He knows Gabby just like we all know Gabby from reading his shit...Turbotime knows shit.

If you want to talk to someone who knows Gabe, then talk to Eaner0919. He is friends with Gabe. And, unlike Gabe he doesn't have an agenda.
                    I was under the impression that they knew each other more then normal posters would, when Gabe used what I think was his actual name,when addressing him.

Also care to drop your thoughts on the accusation of a long time poster on their site of Mod/writers deleting stuff.. that they shouldn't.
                    Last edited by DE100; 06-04-2012, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      I was under the impression that they knew each other more then normal posters would, when Gabe used what I think was his actual name,when addressing him.

Also care to drop your thoughts on the accusation of a long time poster on their site of Mod/writers deleting stuff.. that they shouldn't.
                      He'll duck these questions lol

Comment

Working...
                      X