Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 times more Lebanese origin folk live outside Lebanon then within it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebanese ladies are gorgeous. But yes, a war torn state.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      it's because Christians use to be the majority until Palestinian muslims started flooding into the country and the Christian Lebanese didn't like it so they started leaving. Now the Christians are apparently less than 5% of the population of Lebanon. But theres no census there cuz the government doesn't want to reveal the real numbers, they think it would create tension and conflict between the Christians and Muslims.
      I'm not just saying this because I am part Lebanese. But kswizzy. This is quite possibly the stupidest post you have ever made on this forum.
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-20-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Well yea...

it sucks.
        Have you been?

That isn't intended as a loaded question, unless you happen to not know what you're talking about, in which case I guess it would be. But can you elaborate a little?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I'm not just saying this because I am part Lebanese. But kswizzy. This is quite possibly the stupidest post you have ever made on this forum.
          lol. thats all info I've obtained from my lebanese friends. none of it was my opinion or research. I have 3 christian lebanese friends and 1 muslim lebanese.

Comment

Lebanese food is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              lol. thats all info I've obtained from my lebanese friends. none of it was my opinion or research. I have 3 christian lebanese friends and 1 muslim lebanese.
              It's all good. I can see how that is an exceedingly cynical commentary. But not very fact based, imo.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-20-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Lebanese food is wonderful.
                Hell yes it is.

I actually lived across the street from a Lebanese restaurant in Portland, Oregon once.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Hell yes it is.

I actually lived across the street from a Lebanese restaurant in Portland, Oregon once.
                  Did you get fatter?

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                    Did you get fatter?

Lol, nah I couldn't afford to eat there more than once every couple weeks or so. It wasn't so cheap, and I was a freshman in college at the time.

Comment

Seen.

We have a couple of Lebanese places in my town. The grilled meat is out of this world. Much less spicy then Pakistani cuisine - but equally meat heavy. Babaganoush is my all time #1 snack.

Comment

Working...
                      X