No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko Have never been on the canvas amature or pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    we are not talking about me. i don't think anyone who posts here has been a world titleholder.

we are talking about quitali quitschko and his fanboys.

tell me, why do they think he is great when his resume is weak?
    Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTysonJr View Post
      I was watching a old fight of his and they said this, thats impressive if true considering the chin his brother has.
      Vitali has an iron chin, he has never been down. He took the best punches from murderous punchers like Lewis and Sanders and was unphased. That uppercut he took from Lewis in the 6th round of their fight would have KO'd any other HW, Vitali took it and came back with a combination stunning Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
        Vitali has an iron chin, he has never been down. He took the best punches from murderous punchers like Lewis and Sanders and was unphased. That uppercut he took from Lewis in the 6th round of their fight would have KO'd any other HW, Vitali took it and came back with a combination stunning Lewis.
        typical hyperbole and nonsense, which is predictable from quitali fanboys.

lewis had a great uppercut, but how many guys did he knockout with it besides the chinny michael grant (on an illegal punch)? justin fortune with 4 uppercuts?

ummox landed a murderous uppercut on holyfield in their rematch in round 9. holyfield didn't get stopped. lummox hammered tyson with a half dozen right uppercuts in round 2 and tyson didn't get stopped. lummox landed that right uppercut countless times on ray mercer and mercer lasted the distance.

now because quitali took the right uppercut, suddenly it's a punch that would've stopped any hw on the planet other than quitali.

please.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          he's also never beaten a top 10 ring-ranked contender who wasn't fat, old, or fat and old.

his best wins were over a hasim rahman leftover (hasim actually beat a younger, fresher, lighter version of sanders) and a john ruiz leftover (ruiz actually beat an in-shape johnson).

but according to brittley fanboys, he achieved greatness.

You've become so predictable, it's no fun to **** with you anymore.

Comment

i am not sure if that true i remember watching the chris byrd fight on HBO and at one point they said vitali had admitted to being KO'd in an amateur fight but i think it was a kick boxing fight.

Comment

He admitted that he was knocked down and knocked out when he was a pro kick boxer.

Comment

Maybe as a kickboxer perhaps. I was watching K1 a while ago. Those kicks are killers, much more damaging than punches.

And people have posted an article that somewhat proved the Amateur stoppage to Maskaev was a fluke, or incorrect.

Comment

Many say he was down against Sanders, it just wasn't called.

Comment

Pele Reid who fights out of Birmingham UK Knocked Vitali out in a Kickboxing contest.
                    http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...6570&cat=boxer
                    Eye Witness account here:
                    http://www.boxnews.com.ua/news.php?id=1770&lng=en

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
                      You've become so predictable, it's no fun to **** with you anymore.
                      well, quitali fanboys are predictable.

"but he beat golf sanders!"

"but he was winning before he quit!"

"but he was winning before he lost!"

"but he didn't go down in a pro fight!" (as if that's more impressive than getting dropped but getting up and actually winning some meaningful fights against real contenders/titlists)

But thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll work on being unpredictable just for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X