Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaac Hlatshwayo Still a Possibility For Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fan of Paul Williams would say, "Andre Berto is the most feared Welterweight" in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
      OH i remember, is that the fight where Cambell thought he won and started to celebrate? and then he found out that he actualy lost? its messed up but i LMAO every time i see that.
      Yup.. Haha! Watch it again and you'll notice that Lennon can't pronounce his last name.. God stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
        Yup.. Haha! Watch it again and you'll notice that Lennon can't pronounce his last name.. God stuff.
        yeah i think they will play the whole fight in a few days on ESPN, i only seen clips of it where they only show that part. funny as hell but mesed up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          If that right hand lands, it could be a short night for the hatian sensation.
          I have to second that opinion. There is no question that Andre Berto is going to be a star in this sport but if there is one weakness he does have, it's a weak chin. I've seen him wobbled in at least three fights. If Kermit lands that crushing right even once, that might be all it takes. A weak chin is the worst weakness to have as a fighter because it's not as if the chin can lift weights and get stronger.

Comment

berto showed his chin is better against estrada because estrada hits much harder than rivera. you guys act like cintron has a granite chin as well, estrada wobbled him much easier than he did berto. I'd say a 100 percent focused berto beats cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by tysonjones View Post
              berto showed his chin is better against estrada because estrada hits much harder than rivera. you guys act like cintron has a granite chin as well, estrada wobbled him much easier than he did berto. I'd say a 100 percent focused berto beats cintron.
              exactly, plus Cintron has no Heart

Comment

Sucks for Berto not being able to get a fight, especially a fight that's going to be on HBO. You would think somebody would step up to get that exposure and the possiblity of knocking off a rising star. A Cintron/Berto fight would be good, but if they were to fight I don't know if Cintron would still have the title, since it seems he might be facing Margarito.

Comment

what's up with luis collazo?

I'd love tio see Collazo step in there with this young lion, it would be a hell of matchup [ like a title eliminator bout]........ if anyone knows what the latest is with Collazo, i'd like to know.....Happy New Year my fellow boxing fans!!!!!

Comment

I see what your are saying, but at this stage I feel like Berto can't stand up to the power of Cintron IF he lands a strong straight right hand. Berto has power as well but if it comes down to chins, Cintron is the victor in this fight by KO. If it comes down to speed, footwork and combination punching, Berto is the victor by UD or possibly stoppage.

Either way there isn't an argument this side of Heaven that is going to convince me that Berto has a solid chin.

Comment

I AGREE!......

Comment

Working...
                      X