No announcement yet.

Do you think Broner can win Vs. Maidana if they had a rematch? poll inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Broner can win Vs. Maidana if they had a rematch? poll inside

I do, if he focus and not acting foolish like in the first match. he can copy maywearher gameplan in Maidana 2. in the first match i see him stop Maidana agression with his punches until he start acting reckless again, but i still give broner 4-5 round in that fight.

It start all wrong for Broner in the first fight, he start with stupid gimmick and get caught early so it forced him to become the agressor in the middle rounds. if he focus from the start and controlling the early rounds i can see him win. of course it will not be an easy fight, Maidana awkward agression will forced him to the ropes or KD him again also Maidana is known to be super agressive in the early rounds.

The early rounds is the key, if Broner can stole round 1,2,3 i see him winning with 7 or 8 rounds in judges scorecard.
    Broner win
    29.17%
    Maidana win
    66.67%
    Draw
    4.17%

the rematch will be better. Broner controlled alot of the rounds. he just kept getting caught either when the round first began or right after the ref seperated them. those are amateur mistakes. i expect broner to win by decision. he was tagging maidana in the rounds that he got hurt in.

Comment

If broner takes maidana seriously, he could win.

Comment

he was focus, he even said that he was gonna do things we haven't seen yet (at that point) and he fought as usual and he fought like that against molina and then taylor, he will fight maidana just like the first fight and get beaten again, maybe even worse. there is a reason why his team wants another "taylor" and not matthysse

Comment

He would have to use better movement and timing and learn how to turn his opponent better. Anything is possible.

Comment

Broner sucks and I really don't care to see any more of his fights. He just needs to go away.

Comment

I got Maidana by KO this time.

Maidana made FLoyd fight like coward by clinching, If Mayweather has to do something ilegal as excessive clinching through out the fight, while having Pillows/Ring/Ref advantages, And the best he could do is come up with a pathetic decision won by holding while t getting his lights flickered out on the third.

What do you think Broner is going to do?
              Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 10-20-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

fight already happened, broner got whoop, no need for rematch

broner now needs to fight lucas, if this fight doesnt happen first half of 2016, broner is a phaggot

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X