Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN relief agency spokesman bursts into tears over deaths of Palestinian children

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    You showed a video of a random building been blown up.

There was also sniper fire from what possibly could of been the same building.

As for the "phone call" lolz, anyone could of done that.

I didnt see and weapon stock piles that you claimed to be there.

That is why I dont watch them bs propaganda videos, it just wasted 2 minutes of my life.
    Ahhhhhhh Raven buddy, you really are going all out to defend your Hamas heroes. You have no shame whatsoever.

Comment

As you can see there is no proof what so ever that there is weapon stockpiles in the UN schools.

I personally would take the opinion of the UN workers there because they are neutral in the conflict.
      UN has confirmed that they've found a weapons storage in a school.
      Yeah sure, in the same was israel were punished after using illegal cluster bombs in the last conflict.

Nothing will happen to israel, you know this yourself, so dont spin your bs.

Where have I excused hamas in my posts? You keep eluding to a fact that isnt there.

Well I thought that your ignorant view might be swayed a little, you act like one side does all the wrong.

Like any conflict in life there is 2 sides to a story.
      Indeed.

I prefer evidence from a more neutral party.
      Absolutely, but in any conflict, the truth is the first victim.

Why would hamas stop, the conflict actually rallies more people to their cause.

Israel is playing into their hands.
      You are probably correct. I think Hamas is in the lead in the propaganda war. The way this war is going is only helping extremists on both sides and the moderate minds are not getting any platform to speak from. Sad.
      Israel probably thinks that if they crush palestine enough then eventually it will go away or they will lose all their hart and not be a threat any more.
      As it stands, I think Israel will make a substantially effort to destroy all the tunnels now.

So israel is allowed to stockpile nuclear weapons, tanks, war planes and just about every other weapon under the sun but..... hamas (government of palestine) isnt allowed to have any weapons.

Absolute hypocrisy.
      Are you serious? Israel is a democracy. Hamas is a terrorist organisation. Dont take my word for it though. Take the word of neutrals.

]

Comment

As you can see there is no proof what so ever that there is weapon stockpiles in the UN schools.
        I have given you videos which prove Hamas stockpiles its weapons in civilian areas & also launches them from civilian areas, but you refuse to watch them.

I personally would take the opinion of the UN workers there because they are neutral in the conflict.
        How the hell would they know if there was a stockpile underneath the school??? And even if they did, they've probably got Hamas c*ckroaches crawling around them, listening to every word they say.

Yeah sure, in the same was israel were punished after using illegal cluster bombs in the last conflict.

Nothing will happen to israel, you know this yourself, so dont spin your bs.

Where have I excused hamas in my posts? You keep eluding to a fact that isnt there.
        You mean like how Hamas is never punished for its evil, cowardly ways? And you keep defending/excusing Hamas by denying they stockpile & launch their weapons in civilian areas.

Well I thought that your ignorant view might be swayed a little, you act like one side does all the wrong.

Like any conflict in life there is 2 sides to a story.
        There sure is, and the side Hamas is on looks like this: rockets & mortars launched = what brought this conflict about. Stop launching rockets & mortars (and all other military operations) = end to the conflict, as Israel will have no reason to ever use military force again.

The constant rocket & mortar attacks are not a defence. They're merely the reason Israel uses to do what its currently doing. Where have those rockets got the Gazans? Are they better off because of them? Has their situation improved? Everyone knows the answer to that. A resolution to this whole thing is not going to come due to rockets.

It is fact that you come across as a muslim hater, that is why so many people have developed this opinion of you.
        They have that opinion of me and they're free to express it, but that's ALL they do. They never actually offer a rebuttal to any of my arguments, they merely respond with 'You just hate Muslims/are Islamophobic/blah blah blah'.

Your videos are pretty much israeli propaganda, I would be wasting my time with them, just like that one video I just watched.

I prefer evidence from a more neutral party.

AGAIN - how do you know no one watches the videos I've posted?

And any "neutral party" source I gave you that proved how evil Hamas are, you'd only claim is 'run by Zionists'. lol

Why would hamas stop, the conflict actually rallies more people to their cause.
        Erm, to prevent any more civilians from getting caught up in the crossfire, maybe? Hamas are extremists who want to kill all Jews, not just Jews in Israel.

Hamas officials regularly quote this passage from one of the most respected Hadiths:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. - Sahih Muslim 41:6981

Israel is playing into their hands.
        Oh so you admit it's what Hamas wants when civilians are killed. That's good.

Israel probably thinks that if they crush palestine enough then eventually it will go away or they will lose all their hart and not be a threat any more.
        They'll eventually run out of rockets so they'll have to give up. Then Israel will pull out, Hamas will recuperate/re-arm, and start the whole thing again.

LMFAO, this statement alone proves how ignorant you are. So israel is allowed to stockpile nuclear weapons, tanks, war planes and just about every other weapon under the sun but..... hamas (government of palestine) isnt allowed to have any weapons.

Absolute hypocrisy.
        And your statement proves how unforgivably DUMB you are. It's not part of Israel's goal to destroy an entire religious/ethnic group. Israeli officials are not constantly giving statements such as 'the final hour will not come until the Jews fight & destroy the Muslims', unlike Hamas officials with their genocidal threats to not just Israeli Jews, but Jews worldwide. Israel is constantly under attack and surrounded by countries which want to completely destroy it. It needs those weapons.

Hamas use its weapons to attempt to kill civilians. Israel uses its weapons to attempt to defend Israel. Big difference, but you're too stupid to see it.

A lot of what you post is true but you act as if israel are some angels that do nothing wrong in the entire conflict.
        LOL you're sill not answering the question - what, in your opinion, does Hamas do that's wrong?

Yes, hamas uses the predictable nature of israel to their advantage.
        Can you explain in detail exactly what you mean by that? Thank you.

Iraq became a hell hole long before isis arrived on the scene, as soon as saddam was removed sunni ant shi ite militants started to come into the country to take it as theirs.
        The Sunni/Shia conflict can hardly be blamed on the US. It's an historical conflict which dates back to the death of Muhammad, 1400 years ago. The extremists on both sides (although it's mainly always Sunni attacking Shia) just took advantage of the US invasion to take out their historical hatred on each other.

I have some friends from iraq (christians) and their family back in iraq said at least kids were able to go to school when saddam was in power, now its just a giant chit hole.

This was the opinion of people who actually live there and not something that is found on the internet to suit your agenda.

If the west never removed saddam then iraq would still have peace, we Fed it up big time.
        Iraq would still have peace? You mean like Saddam's invasion of Iran? Or the massacre of Kurds? Invasion of Kuwait? That's the 'peace' you're referring to?

If the main goal of ISIS was to simply get revenge on the US for its invasion, then you'd have a point. But their main goal is to create a worldwide caliphate, with Sharia as the law of the land. ISIS also exist in Syria (hence their name - Islamic State of Iraq AND Syria), so how do you explain its existence in Syria, where there was no US invasion?

Comment

ISIS so far have only encountered demoralised and poorly trained opposition and enemies with vaguely mixed feelings on the idea of the Caliphate. The moment they attempt to move on somebody unilaterally opposed to the idea they will suffer total and embarrassing defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
            Why do people defend a terrorist gang like Hamas in here? Is it because people think they have to support their religion no matter what they do? Does not seem logical or moral. Religion without morals is just a gang.
            It's the opposite of the normal, mainstream viewpoint, so sadcases on the internet have to talk all their non stop bollocks to show everyone what a supercool, individual, freethinker who won't be fooled by The Man they are.

Comment

Working...
            X